Author's Words

Hello Love ♥

First off all,  how are you doing these past few days? Do you remember what I always told you? To eat?  To drink?  To smile and laugh everytime? I hope you are doing okay, if life brings you down, then think of what's keeping you up all this time.

I miss you guys, honestly my break is really tiring, I wouldn't even call it a break. I read all your comments ♥ and I hope my words will forever inspire you to keep being yourself.

Hope begins in the dark. beYOUtiful.

Remember to stay healthy, both physically and mentally, if you wanna talk about all your hurt, just dm me. Care for yourself too because I do.

Here's a little poem for you.

"She's smiles so strong
Trying to prove everyone wrong,
She's cold and bold,
And smart, she's been told,
Though she still hate,
She still envy, she still break.
What?  It's nothing new..
She's just a human too"

When a wall covers your way, find a ladder if you can't break it.

♥ I have heard this story so many times before, and I decided to make a vkook fanfic about it.

Please do enjoy ^^

More new books are coming and I'm planning to stay la♥

You are special in your own way, you deserve to be love, to be cared for, you deserve everything. You are beautiful, and gorgeous. Don't say no, Start believing in your beauty.

And if I tell you to name all the things that you love.. How long would it take to name yourself?..

Sweetie, I love your smile. They show me how beautiful you are.

And I love your scars, they show me how brave you are for surving something terrible.

Petal, I love your tears, they show me that you are affectionate and real.

Love yourself before loving someone else.

I love you because you are you,

Lovely love of lots,
-
Scarlet S.

♥ ♥ ♥