Day 6

My skin was getting paler, and I was in and out of consciousness. This morning, I can't feel my muscles, maybe I was too tired from yesterday's session.

Nonetheless jungkook carried me as always, this time twirling me around in our room making me laugh.

He then went to the kitchen to which I only smiled, another memory has flash before my mind.

"This is where I broke my water, in this very kitchen, our baby was getting near.. I remember you were panicking, you picked me up and drove off to the hospital to which I gave birth to our baby girl.. "I cried, remembering the look on his face as he carried our child.

I cried, remembering all the good times that we had, I cried when I realize it will forever remain as a memory. A piece of the past.

"Tae.. I'm sorry.. I—" I cut him off.

"It's not like you chose who your heart wants Gguk..its her, not me. I can't let you be unhappy jungkook.  Don't apologize, it's your own happiness after all.. "For the first time in this week, he smiled genuinely, no more fakeness in them.

Taegguk came down, dragging her teddy as she rub her eyes and said good morning. Her smile brightens when he sees her daddy carrying me again.

"I hope daddy will carry mommy like this everyday!.." She giggled.

OH sweetie..i hope so too.