Day 6 Part 2

Third Persons POV

That night jungkook left, Saying he needs to go to his girlfriends house. Taehyung weakly smile and gave him permission.

And here he was, ringing the door bell. The door Finally open, the girl smiles and hugs jungkook.

"Did you already do it babe?! My parents aren't home now, you wanna spend the night with me?.. "She batted her eyelashes at him, trailing her nail painted fingers on his chest as she bit her lips in a sensual Way.

"I can't do this anymore.. I realized that I still love him.. I still love taehyung and I'm here to break all of our connections.  I can't leave my family just for a fling.. " Jungkook push her away, she just look at him in shock.

And then she burst her anger. "BUT I LOVE YOU!  You said you would divorce him and be with me! You said I'm better than him!  And I'll always be!.. "She screams.

"We are done. And leave my family alone..."

It was 12am when he came home. He sighs and smile, thinking of his wife's expression tomorrow morning. He walked to their bedroom, opened the door and saw his Angel, jungkook gently caress taehyungs cheek and frown at the coldness.

Where then he realized that his wife was no longer breathing.

"Baby? Taehyung?! Hey— wake up!" Alarmed, he sat up and tried to shake taehyung awake, only then he realized the neatly folded paper on the night stand.