Chapter 21

*time skip 3 weeks later*

Today was my final day in training.Me and my dad and i have been getting along pretty well even though he would keep apologizing for everthing though i forgave him already.

I was currently sitting on the floor in the training room with viper sitting next to me while Damion , dav and max were sparring.

As i sat there i looked at Damion who was currently shirtless , and watched as his muscles flexed.

He looks so damn good its not even funny.I got lost in my thoughts and didnt realize that Damion had stopped sparring and was staring at me now.

"Like what you see love" was what pulled me out of my thoughts. I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"No not at all" I said getting up and getting ready to sparr and walked over to max who was stretching.

"Yeah but thats not what you said when I-" I cut him off by asking max and viper to sparr with me.

When I turned around i was suddenly lifted up and thrown over Damions shoulder. "Motherfucker put me down asswhole" i screamed while smacking his back of course that didnt help for Shit.

"Dont make me wash your mouth out With some soap girl" Max yelled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Dont worry Max I wash her mouth out but it wont be with soap" Damion said and I could practically hear his smirk.That nasty son of a-

"Damion put her down and we dont need to her about what you'll do to her in your free time" Viper said while smaking his head. I heard Ivory and Isabella giggle.

" Uncle put auntie Ava down" They both said in usion and at that moment its like everything froze well except for the fact that Damion almost dropped me.

Everyone was looking at the girls when i asked " What did you call me guys" Ivory and Isabella came up to me and grabbed both of my hands while Ivory said " auntie Ava because its clear that Uncle loves you very much.He doesn't look at other girls lile he does you. Not even those girls who dance on poles in the undies"

At this point I was smiling lile and idiot and trying not to laugh at the same time.I look over at Damion who was as red as a tomato. "Little woman I will kill you in your sleep for that so sleep with one eye open tonight"

I lost it.

I was practically rolling on the floor laughing as was everyone but Damion.After I remembered how to breath again i looked at him and asked "Is it true though?" And I will forever remember this moment.

He picked me up from off the floor and hugged me like I was a teddy bear."Yes my love.What she said was true and i have something to tell you. I thin- I think im in love with you"

I froze in his arms and stopped breathing.

Did he.Did that.That just happened. He just confessed his feelings for me.Lord.I pulled away from him a bit and looked him in his eyes.

"I think I love you too Damion."

His smile after i said that made me melt in his arms and I heard yaays and whoos and does this mean there dating behind me.

I giggled and turned around with him still clinging to my body.

"Yes i think it does but what do you say Ava" He asked and everyone looked at me.To be honest I had no words but I nodded and saw my dad standing in the doorway smiling.

Everyone clapped including him and he mouthed " thats my girl" to me.

I suddenly remembered that when i was little my dad had always told me to get me a strong man that can defend me.

I finally have.

By the look on his face , I could tell I made him very proud.

*******************

Heyo this chapter had to rewritten because wattpad deleted it and now my hand hurts because I'm updating this from my phone.oof

Anywho i dont think I mentioned Damions last name and I need one for him could you guys come up with some because honesty i only have the most cliche names.

So if you can help that would be great.

Tell me what you think of the story so far.

Ok bye bye 👋