Chapter 22

*dads pov*

It was 3:33 am and i had to get ready.I knew when Ava found out she might be slightly upset,but i had to do it.

It was the only way i could really protect her. I turned the lamp on and went to the closet and pulled out a duffle bag i found in a hallway closet and started backing close in it. Enough to last about a week. Just long Enough till I get my little princess clear.

I went into the bathroom grab any i might need.I went to the main bathroom in the hall to grab a bottle of pain killer's and walked back to my room.

After I finished packing I grab the back threw it over my shoulder and walked out the room. I walked down the hall and and opened the door to damions and Ava's room to see him sleeping peacefully with his arm around her.She had a small smile on her face and had her arms wrapped around his tightly.

Maybe he can protect her. I closed the door and walked out of the house avoiding the cameras and light sensors. I got a car to give me a ride and saw as we pulled off tht there was a car following us as we pulled away.

Helpfully they wont bother Ava anymore......

*Damion pov*

I woke up with Ava in my arms and smiled I want this moment to last forever but someone had to interup.

There was a knock at the door and and one of my guys came in.

"Um sir I hate to interupt you but hes gone." What?

"Who's gone?"

"Her dad"

............ ..

Ava's pov

I woke up to Damion yelling down the hallway.

"Find him and figure out why the fuck he left or the blood in your veins will be the new paint on the walls."

He came into the room and sighed" I was now sitting up and staring at him when we made eye contact he had a sad look in his eyes.

I got up and walked over to him "whats wrong" he sighed again and pulled me closer to him " baby im sorry to tell you this but your dad left and we cant seem to find him" I froze then went limp in his arms crying.

I didn't get it he wanted to try and he did he leave.

........................

I'll try to update this again tomorrow