chapter 27

~°^°~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_

Damions pov

I sat in my office mapping out the building just in case we needed another escape route or a shortcut to the room they were probably holding Ava. After I did that me and my men started suiting up for the rescue and went outside to the cars packing weapons

As I was putting my earpiece in dav came cover and handed me my gun.

"Look D I think we should go to be completely honest I think you sh-"

"I AM NOT STAYING HERE I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT I SEE THERE IF AVA IS HURT AT ALL IM JUST GONNA MAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKER'S TORTURE A MILLION TIMES WORSE BECAUSE I WILL NOT LOOSE MY BABY GIRL I LOVE HER TO MUCH TO LOOSE HER SO TAKE THAT ME STAYING HERE SHIT AND SHOVE IT UP SOMEONES ASS." I shouted at him amd slammed my fist down on the hood of the car leaving two dents in them.

Everyone was looking at me.I really need to get a hold of my anger. "Go back to what you were doing please" there was a chorus of yes sir's and everyone rushed back to what they were doing.

I looked back at dav and sighed. "Look man I'm so-" he shook his head and laughed. "No no trust me , i completely understand and nothing I will say , will change your mind so just be careful and save you anger for the main asswhole. Ok." I smiled and nodded. "Good now lets get going so you can whoop some ass"

................

*TIME SKIP*

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-

Me and my men pulled up to the abandoned warehouse and i sighed. "Alright lets get this clown show on the rode." I grab my guns and get out the car as and started walking to the building as my men followed.

When we got to the front doors I stood there confused. There were two men with an arrow in their eye. Ok then.I step over the body and Walked into the building shocked to find more bodys lating on the ground. Some with slit throats others with tranquil bullets in their necks. Max shook his head. " They will be out for a couple days byt I'm more concered with the fact on who did all of this."

There was a small silence then blake spoke. " It's all Ava's work" everyone started laughing except me ,max and blake. " It's true man have you seen her with weapons. I mean come on she's a natural once we taught her the correct way to use things." I started having small flash backs to her with weapons.

I remembered when I was joking around with her while she was practicing and she was getting annoyed. She had been using the arrows at the time and turned it to me with a dark look in her eyes. "Sweetie I know your not gonna shoot me" i had said while biting into an apple and boy was I wrong. She smiled at me and said " oh yeah " She let the arrow go and it went right into the apple at level with my face. The point of the arrow had come through the apple and and was about a centimeter away from my face.

I shook my head and laughed. " Yeah he's right this was Ava's work and if you guys ever make fun of my babygirl again I will cut your fucking throats open is that clear?" All my men said yes well more like whispered yes. "ok then now lets get this shit over with "

..................
Time skip
..................

Once we got to the main room I gave everyone orders on what to do I kicked in the door and we walked in. Gun fire started pretty much right away. My men took care of the guards as I walked to the cage that I saw Ava in she had herself covering Viper as bullets went by.

I went up to the gate and I was about to shoot the lock when I felt something press up against my neck.

"Do it and and I will blow a hole in both their heads off. " I looked up to see Dartine with a gun pointed into the cage.

I put my hands up and droped the gun before he could tell me too.I know my men had stopped because there leader was in danger and anything that they might do can put Ava , viper or me in more danger than we already are.

I have to find a way out of this.

A chair was pulled up next to me and the guy holding the gun behind me told me to sit.

" Now lets have a chat oh and tell your men to get rid of there weapons"

WELL FUCK ME
................

OK SO THIS UPDATE TOOK LONGER THAN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BUT ITS OUT ANYWAY.

ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.