Chapter Twelve

Eren's POV

My dad is coming over tonight and I'm very happy. He hasn't been the nicest person after we lost my mom in that house fire but, he has got a better mood.

Levi was cooking and my arms were wrapped around his waist. I was kissing his neck and stopped him from moving anywhere to get things for the food.

Levi turns himself around and tackles me on the floor. He kisses me on the lips hard and then picks me up and I wrap my legs around him.

He tickles me and I start giggling, then crying of laughter. He kissed my forehead and then continued tickling me. Then my dad walked in.

"..." Dad just stood there staring watching Levi attack me.

" NO LEVI! " I yelled while laughing and struggling. Dad didn't know what to do so he just closed the door quietly not disturbing us.

Levi stopped and then kissed my shoulder and got off me. He helped me up and then I sit on the counter. "Hello" Dad said.

"Oh my god, dad..." I smile and get off the counter and have him a hug. " hi Dad" I have him an embarrassed smile and walked back to Levi.

"Dad this is Levi. He is my boyfriend." I said confidently. Levi grabbed a towel and wiped his hands, then shook my dad's hand.
"Nice to meet you." He said with a half a smile.

I signaled my dad to the living room and told him to hush. I followed behind him when I felt Levi slap my ass. I turn around and yell at him with no sound.

He just laughs quietly to himself.

Dad walks into the living room and jumped after seeing the babies with Mikasa and Armin on the couch.

"Dad these are my babies, Josette and Jordan." I pointed them out and told him who was who.

" they look just like you" he said shocked. "They are mine" I say with a little bit of hesitation. "Well me and Levi's" I said quickly.

" H-how--" he started to say. "I will explain later" I cut him off to say.

After we get Dad settled into the apartment, we all eat the food Levi made. He made corn on the cob, homemade potato salad and hamburgers.

Mikasa and Armin didnt eat and left in the middle of dinner, and when they left the babies started crying.

I tried to get up to take care of it but Levi made me sit down and he got them. He was rocking them back and forth, one in each arm and he always humming to them.

Levi humming was something that made them sleep.

"He is a keeper." Dad said to me. " I know.. " I said with a smile on my face. Then as Levi out the babies to sleep I told Dad about the babies, how it happened and told him about Levi.

Yes yes a short chapter. It is the middle of the night and I can barely keep my eyes open so if there is any spelling mistakes that's why. Either another chapter tomorrow for this story or my other book, "the devil's god"