Chapter Twenty-Two

Eren's POV

Me and Levi are now married with two 1 year old twins, a big apartment and we just found out that I'm pregnant again from when me and Levi were in the woods on our anniversary.

It's been two days so far and right now Levi is tired from dealing with Jordan's tantrum and work so he is taking a nap.

I am doing the dishes. I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I try to yell without waking Levi.

"It's Annie" I heard. "Come on in" I say and she walks and sits on the counter behind me.

"Whats brought you here?" I say not turning around and continuing the dishes.

" just was around thought I would stop by. " she said.

I was quiet for a minute. There is a coffee pot next to the sink and I saw Annie slowly walk to me. She had something shiny.

I get an unwashed knife and rinse it off while watching her. As she got right behind me I turn around with the knife pointed at her. She jumps back.

"What do you think you are doing?!" I yell in a whisper

"Listen, I was against everything that Bertholdt and Reiner were doing. But then I came by to the lab and saw, huh, THAT BOTH OF THEM WERE DEAD!" She yelled.

" and your going to pay for it! " she had a crazy look in her eyes.

"If you wake Levi it the kids up, especially levi, im going to loose my shit" I said still whispering.

We circled each other. She was stronger, faster and crazier than me. I was smarter than her. She grabbed me, I got a cut in her face. Then she pinned me down and got the knife.

She pointed it at my throat.

"Please!" She made a small hole with the knife in my throat.

" I'M PREGNANT! " I yelled as I started to cry. She is going to kill me and my baby.

".....fine...I won't kill you." She said getting up. "But when you have that baby, it's mine. And I WILL continue the work that Reiner and Bertholdt started." She said getting up to leave.

Levi came running out.

"What just happened?" He said as he ran up to me, helping my to my feet.

" Annie....She is going to try to take our baby" I said touching my stomach, then clenching my shirt.

"I won't let that happen baby.... It's okay" he pulled me into a hug, grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I will protect you guys" he said softly.

We stay like this for about five minutes before seeing that it was 11:00 and were ready for bed and Jordans midnight screaming, and Josette waking us up telling us, in her own way, to put her in the big crib with Jordan

Yeah yeah I know short chapter. I got home at 11:30pm leave me alone❤❤😂😂