Chapter Twenty-Six

Eren's POV

It's been a few days so since we got home from the hospital and Levi is out right now.

Erwin sort of yell-talked to us because we missed so much work. He understood what was going on but we still have to make up a bunch of work.

Ugh I forgot how late he had to work I am home all alone with all three kids. Right now Jonah is in his crib with a bottle of milk, sleeping.

He is so different. He cries loud but doesn't cry much. He is very quiet. We think he is going to be the strong silent type.

He has my hair texture and Levi's hair color. He has one green eye and one gray eye. He is the prettiest baby we have had so far.

He was a little smaller than the twins and they were kinda small. We think the twins are going to take after my height and Jonah will take after levi.

It's dinner time. I made homemade chicken parmesan and Levi's food was in the stove. It was off but still warm so it kept Levi's food warm.

We were making cinnamon rolls. We made them homemade as well.

Josette and Jordan are licking the little bit of frosting I left on their spoons. They seem pretty happy but there is a mess.

Our work place is is about ten minutes away and Levi gets out in 10 minutes.

"Put your spoons in the sink" I said in a soft voice.

There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I yell. No answer.

I walk over and open the door and it was jean. I sign and roll my eyes.

"Josie, JoeJoe, go in the living room, put on a show okay?" They run up the me and Jordan grabs onto my pant leg.

" Daddy where is Papa? " Josette says.

I turn around and kneel down to them.

"Dad will be home in about 20 minutes. Do you know how long that is?" They shook their heads

" if you put in a show, by the time that is over Dad will be home. "

I say. "Dad.." Jordan says. " Dad.. " Josette repeats. Oh, they are now going to call him dad.

They both call me Daddy and have different names for Levi now that they can talk better.

"Hey Eren" he said I nodded hey and he walked in.

"I never said come in" I say getting up as the kids race to the living room

"And I never said cheat on me so.." He replied

" okay FIRST of all, you cheated on ME. Second of all I NEVER said come into my house, and I do not appreciate you talking to me like that. " I say angry.

"Okay if it weren't for Levi, those children would be mine" Jean said rolling his eyes while walking and sitting in my kitchen.

"You really think that I would have sex with you?" I was surprised

" maybe your next child will....be mine" he looks up and smirks at me.

" Hahaha!!! You really think I would want to have sex with you!? " I was laughing so hard and it made him mad.

He walked up to me and grabbed my collar. "I would have made you" he said in a really angry tone.

😂😂I'm sorry I had to

"Wha-- I-- no--" he puts his hand around my neck. He wraps it around and squeezed a little hard.

"Mmh" I look into his eyes. And lick my bottom lip.

He leans in and bam. I slapped him in the face with my shoe.

"ARG!" He yells at the pain. "The next child and every other child I have will be LEVI'S. not yours. I made it PERFECTLY CLEAR THAT I DON'T WANT YOU!" I was mad. I could see the twins staring at Jean in fear.

He was really mad. He stomped back to me and grabbed my throat again. He gripped it so hard,.I remember this pain.

Yes...my birthday three years ago. Except.. Worse.

I grab my other shoe. I kick inbetween his legs and he lets go and grunts. I hit him multiple times with my fist and my shoe. Levi then walked in.

"Your home early." I say man-handling Jean.

"Stop!" He yells

" YOU DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR MY CHILDREN AGAIN! I AM A STRONG MOTHER!! " I yell. Levi smiled. He walked to the kids and Jonah started crying.

"Sorry babies! Sorry love" I apologized to all the kids and Levi.

"No trouble. And hurry and finish him off. I'm home and I kind of want to make out." He said honestly .

"Okay, ooh yay!" I said "Dad what's make out?" Josette asked, following Jordan and Levi into our room, Levi carrying Jonah .

"Something you won't be doing for a long time" he said.

I chuckled and kicked Jean one final time.

I threw him out the door and made it clear.

"Mess with my family or me OR MY FAMILY again and I swear to absolute goodness I will do much more that hits and kicks. Maybe even let Levi join in." His eyes got wide

" Now, you kept me from making out with Levi, " I said honestly "you made me wake up my few day old baby and you scared my two year old children!" I was not mad anymore just a little annoyed.

"You may leave now" he runs away and I go back inside.

I'm back inside, it's now late at night, the twins are asleep as is the baby and me and Levi got the last two cinnamon rolls.

We didn't eat them yet. "Mmmmmn" Levi gave me the softest kiss ever and grabbed my neck.

He touched it softly. "Why is your neck red?" He asked do with worry.

" Because Jean grabbed it and then tried to kiss me and I hit him with my shoe and that's how the fight, well it wasn't really a fight, started" I shrug and he kissed my neck.

He sucked in my weak spot and then we are our cinnamon rolls and fell asleep

I'm here. But ONE MORE CHAPTER AND IT'S OVER!❤❤
Sorry to do it to ya but I have two more stories and another one will start a week after this one is over.