I don't think this one's need a title tbh

So I was about to head home and I usually take the bus as my transportation and the time that I got into one, I heard the old man next to me utter something that's not generally acceptable.

"Pizzas with pineapples is actually good."

I then asked him, "Excuse me? What did you just say?" and then he repeated the cursed words,

"Pizzas with pineapples is actually good."

I then punched him in the face and said, "No, pineapples don't go on pizzas."

After I did that, the other passengers in the bus gave me a round of applause as if I did an act of heroism.

I then spat on the old man and kicked him in the face, telling him "Pineapples don't go on pizzas! And you know why? It doesn't taste good!" and the everyone in the bus starts on clapping louder. As loud as those watching on a concert or some sort, with some of them cheering and making noise.

I then grabbed the old man to his neck and starts on choking him while saying, "Pineapples don't go on pizzas! And stop on checking people from the past. They don't even care about how you're doing now! Your ex-girlfriend doesn't care!"

The intensity of the clapping of the passengers went to impossibly extreme levels and it instantly shattered the bus to pieces and not just that, it annihilated everything within 2500 meter radius. It then torn fragments of our reality, opening a temporary rift through the metaphysical plane where every single one in existence gets sipped in a manner comparable to a big fat guy that's so thirsty and dehydrated, but then he spotted a delicious Capri Sun on the middle of the road for no reason. Ah, so refreshing™.

Everyone disappeared, and from a distance, a pigeon's just finished pecking another pigeon to death. The pigeon isn't particularly hungry or angry at the dead pigeon, it's just that something awakened the dormant apex predator within it. And now, it stands atop the carcass of its fellow avian kind. There is no life in the pigeon's eyes, just a reflection of what it's going to kill.

author's note : this story was inspired of a copypasta i've read 2 years ago