Alex in Wonderland

"P-P-Psycho in muh mind, lunatic hysteria. Ah, diarrhea in the morning, I got crabs and diphtheria. This shit's not your monologue. Fuck, I'm starting to think this isn't weed." Alex grunted as he threw the blunt on the sidewalk.

This is a story about a guy trippin' balls because of the magical drugs that he took, finding himself in a different chaotic reality.

"Wait, real shit, dawg?"

Yeah, real shit, dawg.

Alex is your typical good-for-nothing trash of the society and he sexually identifies himself as a failure. A 24-year-old (Fun fact : he never had a girlfriend in his entire pathetic life. What a permavirgin, a fucking incel, "the only time you got ever close to a pussy was during birth" ad nauseum but his parents are actually worried though, because he might commit some depraved sexual acts if his celibacy and apeshit primal urges *gorilla noises* take over his deteriorating mentality) undergraduate, still living with his parents that were always telling him to find a job but as a nonconforming citizen, he's always elucidating his parents that he don't want to be a corporate slave while showing them a 2-hour powerpoint presentation in their living room of why society isn't capable of sustaining itself, that it needs to rely on people like them like a leeching parasite to maintain its concealed morally destructive stance while manipulating sheeples.

"The conspirators were right!" - he would repeatedly say in intervals like a mantra after reading a virtual anarchist's article in his computer while making the said boring presentation.

Last week, he told his obese father, "We should spray nicotine and perfluoroalkyl substances in our crops or just genetically-engineer all our natural foods to naturally produce their own chemicals that are harmful to humans because even though we're getting smart and healthy from the phytonutrients that we consume, we're still amorally dumb to stop the wars and individual differences that results into our kind murdering our own kin. Either we commit a collective suicide by consuming our created poisons or we should stop the profanities of war and human differences and join our hands together to overthrow the government. And are we really going to be out here just sitting our asses in the couch, waiting for another war to erupt? The war is terrifying. Take this as an example: when one group of humans dehumanizes another, we as a specie commit horrific acts that we did not even know we were capable of, some people call it blacking out. Like when we go to war, we dehumanize the enemy and ourselves. It's a necessary mechanism for our brain so that we can make sense of killing another human being who may or may not have done something to deserve it. Soldiers in the warzone do not see 'people' on the other side, they see 'the enemy'. This is a proven fact." but her mother just slapped him out of his lawless reality, calling him delusional and a piece of shit.

"Stop spouting nonsense. War? You expecting WW3 or some shit? Go find a job and become a better person instead of being a disappointment to us!" his mother scolded him in an array of assaulting bullet-like words firing from her Avtomat Kalashnikov mouth which brutally pierced through Alex's pathetic kevlar and then he cried on his room like a bitch.

"Man, I really hate this world. I can feel my brain slowly deteriorating. Everything good that randomly happens never last. It's just a temporary medicine to distract us from the diseasesque reality that this planet is made of filth and piss and cum and shit and we're all going to die. I want to kill myself, but I'm too scared about the oblivion and what if reincarnation is true? Then all my efforts that I would put if I were to commit suicide would be gone to waste. Plus, I don't want to make my mom sad." Alex said, his voice in a concoction of utter hopelessness and being an insignificant individual that no one cares about.

To be honest, his mother wouldn't get sad if he were to die tonight. And Alex already knew that so he grabbed a razor blade and started on slitting his wrist.