Chapter 2

In a big office, as tables lined up, Greggo Cap-toe Oxford shoes rest on a top of a wooden desk, the shiny shoes sparkle and oozed riched. The person who is wearing them is a man to fear, a man you shouldn't mess with. If you come across him, you better act your best. I'm sure if you came face-to-face with Max Golden, will cause a mighty fatal accident.

Being a Mafia boss and all can come with a shock to learn. Though being a Mafia boss isn't easy. Max has to keep being a Mafia boss a secret, or death will do its serve. Max is 100% Mafia boss during the day, but in the morning time, he's a Lawyer. A man who can send anyone to their doom with just the information he gathers on said person. The two jobs combined were perfect to torcher people, just the right amount of torcher. 

A bell dings on Max's desk, he sits up and picks up his desk phone. "Golden speaking" Max speaks, opening a few files on his desk, looking for some new cases. "Mr. Golden it's me" Max leaned back into his seat and smiled. "Ah- Liam, any new information" on the other side of the old phone Liam nods his head, but then spoke. "Yes, I do actually," Liam says, telling his boss everything that happened in the diner and Mrs. Fiddy.

Max hummed, "describe what this lady looked like", Liam then started with the ladies short brown hair that stopped a bit past her shoulders, a flower hair clip that held some of her hair back, her peach pale skin, light milky brown eyes, cherry lips, tall figure, and her long blue dress covered in white polka dots.

Scratching his chin and shutting his eyes, Max thinks for a second. Blue dress, white polka dots, brown short- Max's thoughts came to a stop. He groans, frustrated, rubbing his temples with his fingertips. "That, my dear friend, was my mother. Lucy Golden" he sighs "If you ever see her again, just keep tabs on her. Good day," Max mumbles, hanging up the phone. Max and his mom don't talk much, and when they do, dad is brought up and his mom gets a bit awkward about it. 

Max opens up the file and picks a random case that pays well. He stood up, put his case in his briefcase and shrugged on his long trench coat. Shoving his chair underneath his desk and walked towards the door, leaving the building.

___________________________________________________________________

Jessic struts her way down a street of apartment buildings. She pulls out the brand new addition of the flip phone, she was ecstatic when she first bought it.  She stops walking and punches in a few numbers before putting the small flip phone up to her ear. It rings two times, then it someone picks up. A female voice can be heard on the other side, "Jessic, my beloved friend. How are you doing this fine afternoon?" the voice asks, all peppy and cheerful. That brought a mighty big smile on Jessic's face, "I was just walking to your place if you don't mind" Jessic ask, hope in her voice.

Giggles were heard on the other side of the phone, "of course you can come over" "great!" "tell me when you're here" the voice ends as Jessic says her 'goodbyes' and hangs up. Continuing her walk to the lady's house.

____________________________________________________________________

After some time and walking, Jessic made it to the house. Walking up the steps and to the door, Jessic lightly knocks on the door. Footsteps were heard, by the creaking of wood on the other side, meaning someone is near. The door unlocked and there stood a fine young lady. Maybe around 5'4 or 5'3. Dark smooth skin short curled black hair, small figure and big dark brown eyes. Her name...

Maya Caven, Jessics best gal pal. The girl Jessic turns to when she and her boyfriend argue, the girl who cooks for her when she is lonely, the girl who always wears a smile, no matter what the situation is. This girl, Maya Caven, was someone Jessic never wanted to lose. So she came to her when her boyfriend was at work. Little did Jessic know, her best friend.

Is a killer...

_________________________________

HELLO!!!!!!!

Thank you, everyone, for reading!

Don't be shy and comment on what you think so far! To be honest I love typing these types of stories.

Anyways, thank you again!!

bye!