I dont have a title for this

Bill's POV

"Hey Pinetree?"

"What Bill?"

"On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love me?"

"Four but you're getting higher. Like yesterday you were a negative seven."

"Love you Pine tree."

"Love you too. Sometimes."

"Ouch that hurts."

"My god Bill it's already 5 we have too be getting home!"

"You're right lets go."

Time skip to 9P.M.

Dipper's POV

"Hey Tad." Said Dipper

"Oh, hey Pines. What you up too?"

"Nothing much just reading a book." Dipper said with a evil grin

* Sigh* "You want too tell me about the book don't you?"

"How could you tell?" Dipper said laughing

"It's righten all over you're face." Tad said with a smile

"Do you know about it?"

"No,not really,but I know you don't care so I might as well get comfy." Tad said jumping on the couch and summing a blanket. He also put on his PJs.

"Good answer. Okay so I'm reading a book called Simon v.s. the Homo sapiens agenda (I have read the book be for) and it's really good! So it's about this boy named Simon and he is emailing this guy named Blue but he doesn't know who it is. So they keep on emailing and through onto at the emails they get to do a lot about each other. Eventually at the end of the book they meet of course because I wouldn't they."

"Ok? So how do they meet?"

"I'm not going to just tell you you have to be the book for yourself. But I will tell you this I got emotionally and physically frustrated a lot with in reading the book."

"Well it seems to be a good book." Tad had looked at the inside of the book.

"How do you know they met you haven't finished the book yet?"

"Duh I'm tearing the book again!"

I just thought that it was a cute picture