10. I miss you

Bill's POV

"God Pinetree I miss you so much."

'Jesus I need to do something. I can't keep sitting here drinking like this.'

No POV

Dipper just sat there. Crying. He just couldn't keep it in. All he wanted was to be with Bill. He seemed to make him happy. He sat on the floor of him house screaming. Wishing he was dead. Hours later he stopped crying so much. He was still cry but not as badly. He walked through his house. He'd never slept in it  and none of the food was opened.  He started to go up the stairs to his room and opened the door. It was perfectly clean, bed was made not a wrinkle could be seen. As he sat on the bed crushing the blankets even more when he put his feet up. He opened the dresser and pulled out a bottle of pills. After opening it he poured the whole thing in his hand. For a while he just sat there thinking. Thinking about what would happen if he did go throw with it. Weighing the pros and cons. But soon after thinking he said "just fuck it". He opened his mouth and all of the sleeping meds. As he was taking them he thought 'God I miss you Bill' .He laid down and waited for the meds to kick in and and almost immediately after closing his eyes he was dead.