1.

The school bell had just rang, a thousand pupils swarm the wide hallways that are lined with lockers on each side.

The scratching of trainers and clap of high heels were made by the students as they talk about weekend plans, sporting events and just catching up in gossip as many left towards the end of the day.

Slamming in excitement was heard as it was Thursday at end of the day, they all head to the buses and car parks to go home.

Somewhere in an empty classroom is teens surrounding one helpless but determined student, nose bloodied and cut lip but his sharpness was shown in his eyes.

His overused David Bowie shirt was gripped on by his enemy, "you better fuckin hand back the money or else you're getting more coming."

A fist was being raised in the air until it was stopped by the young Asain's voice, "I told you twenty fucking times white boy, I don't have any money and I certainly don't work you businessman's little fuck."

The fist finally hit his jaw that sounded like it completely shattered his teeth however it'll be inhuman for him to be that powerful, instead it resulted in a bloody gum and him being fed up with the constant harassment before he kicked his opponent down and throwing endless punching.

It caused his enemy's friends roaring and suddenly he was grabbed off him and getting attacked by the goons.

"I think he had enough! I SAID ENOUGH!"

A new voice brought all the men in the room to look at the concerned kid, "Oh look your clone is here, or brother?" The American laughed before leaving the beat down boy on the cold varnished floor.

The new kid been shoved before he ran up to his new friend, "are you okay?" He asked as he helps him up.

"I'm fine but what are you doing at this hour?" The new boy shrugs and smiles.

"I had band practice but it was short as all seniors left to focus on their exams, and who were these people? They seemed like-", "none of your fucking business!"

After that shout he apologised as he went up to his scattered school material on the wet patch on the floor and dried it by shaking it.

"You're Yoongi right? The Agust D, the scary Asain, the Korean from hell, Suga, the Suga Man? I'm Hoseok, I'm new here as I heard music here is better looked after than sports and-" once again he was interrupted by the aggressive boy, "You talk too much, watch you don't speak about your whole life story and someone might know your insecurities, oh wait you're innocent."

This somehow triggered the new boy, Hoseok and was ready to scream at him before he realised he started to walk out the school.

Hoseok followed him and continued talking about how he is the new student and Yoongi doesn't understand how he is walking with him without fear.

"You seem too far from your home." Yoongi suggested just when they're on the corner of the poorest street in the town, "oh you right! My house is like two yards back! How did you know? You know what I don't care, I got to go!"

The innocent boy face paled before he excused himself and ran back down the road.

"Why you're fucking late?" Yoongi's older half brother greeted him as he opened the broken shutter backdoor, Yoongi pulled the signature middle finger at him before walking down to his basement which is also his bedroom.

He likes it since he has more room than rest of the family, it was originally supposed to be a punishment but actually he felt it was a privilege to have extra space however it was always uncomfortable to sleep on mattress on the floor with little to cover with and a rock hard pillow wasn't best to sleep with.

A cassette player was plugged in with any song that seem to resemble his mood while pulling out the hidden stash in the corner that includes stolen and personal rolled cigarettes that seems to be filling his box with tar, he pulled out his rolled up paper and tar as he pulled out a pink lighter that was covered with girly stickers.

He whispered a thanks to his ex as he ignited the stick and inhales the toxic waste in his lungs.

"Hoseok huh?"