20.

TW// F slur, religious beliefs being misinterpreted, self oppression

The ticking of the clock was the only white noise that made while the two boys that now occasionally meet up for tutoring are whispering to one and other, the eldest of the two had his eyes widen in shock.

"You're fucking fucked Hobi and I'm not lying but you're fucking stupid now." Yoongi aggressively slammed his palms on the desk that contained their study materials in denial of what his friend done.

"I know I am, just shut up okay? I don't want your judgement though and certainly didn't ask for your opinion. Quite clearly you don't care much about me so I had no choice." Hoseok huffed as he picked up his pencil that was robbed from the school and twirled it between his fingers to calm his nervousness and rage.

"Since when I didn't cared about you? You're a fool, I always cared, but you took that week too harshly, I was only doing a favour." He spat through his teeth as he leaned towards the boy opposite from him.

"If we're gonna argue every time then I'm cancelling it." His friend said calmly while knitting his eyebrows together.

"No, just, hear me out."

"I'm listening..."

"Stacey ran up to me one day and begged me to pretend to date her to make Jake jealous, she said it'll also avert the attention of you getting in conflict with him to me only which I was desprately wanting so you would be safe." He explained calmly as he sat down again and giving him eye contact.

"I don't believe you." Hoseok said lowly as he squinted his eyes to point it was a straight line and only a miniature black orb could be seen as his words hinted he's suspecious of Yoongi's words.

"Just ask her! Please for the love of God just stop being so stubborn." He flung his arms in frustration.

Hoseok automatically stood up from his chair and led it to fall on the ground behind him. "Don't you bring my lord into this, God never loved you as clearly you prefer ruining a friendship for a relationship that is worth less than your own friend!" He spitted and pointed at the new enemy.

"I'm atheist for fuck sake your words about some imagery man doesn't affect me."

"May lord drag you to hell."

"Is it because I gay? Are you secretly trying to tell me to go go hell for being a faggot because quite clearly you love making fun of me for that!" Now it was Yoongi's turn to do same sort of actions as Hoseok.

"I didn't-" he stuttered, his walls collapsing down.

"Yeah! I heard all of that! I heard all of the disgusting words you been talking about me behind my back because you so desprately want to eat Jake's ass just to avoid me." Yoongi's rage was still there as he leaned forward over the desk again to give a more intimidating stare.

"I never knew you were actually gay...I thought it was also a rumour."

"You're fucking kidding me."

"I'm not..." His voice was low now, too afraid to even reply to the booming voice.

"I need air." And thus, the room was filled with the ticking of the clock and heavy atmosphere as one of the chairs that was covered by a black raincoat is now back to blue backrest.