2

Jo's POV

"Jo wake up," I hear a gentle voice say.

When my eye lids separate, I see Hero's green eyes. I take a peak at the window and notice a large and tall building. The hotel is so beautiful.

I smile at Hero and unbuckle my seatbelt.

We all split our money to pay the driver. When I get out of the car, the trunk opens and I grab my bags.

"Need any help?" Hero's words startle me.

"Sure, thank you." I throw my massive backpack over my shoulder as Hero carries my suitcase.

After I check in, we all go in the elevator.

"Where is everybody else?" Samuel asks.

"Not here yet. They're coming soon," Dylan replies.

When the elevator stops at the third floor, Dylan and Samuel get out.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Both Dylan and Sam say.

"See ya." Hero says.

When the door closes It's just Hero and I standing in the elevator. I reach my hand out to press on the button labeled five the same time Hero does.

"My bad, you can go first," He offers with a kind smile.

"Thanks."

I press on the button.

Hero's POV

Jo presses her finger onto story five. It takes me a second to realize that she shares the same floor as me.

"You're on the fifth floor?" I say with a bit too much of excitement, it almost sounds fake but it isn't.

"Yeah, I am."

"Same goes for me."

"Really?" She says with a giggle.

"Yeah."

The elevator stops and the door opens. I let Jo walk out first. As I walk to my door, I turn around to check on Jo and notice that her room is only right across from me.

"See you tomorrow?" I say, even though I already know I will see her.

She turns around and smiles, "yeah." There's something about the glint in her eye that causes me to stare one second too long. I clear my throat and turn around to the door.

When I get inside my hotel room, I recognize that the room is a lot neater than before. The housekeeper probably came in this morning. I removed my hat and throw it on my couch as my body collapses on the bed.

I planned on sleeping right after I came back but I decided to check my phone for a few minutes. I don't use social media very often but checking up on my friends back in London won't hurt. The wifi isn't connecting, I try to turn it on and off but it doesn't work. I try to reset my phone and turn it back on again but it's useless.

Fuck. I really don't want to go down the the main lobby to ask for help, I'm already tired enough. I try to rest my eyes but suddenly I'm no longer tired. I end up hopping out my bed to go to the lobby.

When I exit my room I notice a blonde standing outside her hotel room wiggling the door handle repeatedly.

"You okay there?"

She turns around and lets out an annoyed sigh. "I've been trying to get this damn door to open but It doesn't want to."

Hearing her saying "damn" and personifying a door makes me smile to myself.

"What?" She says irritatedly.

"Nothing," I laugh and she frowns. "Do you have your key card with you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Let's go down and ask for help," I suggest.

"I'll go by myself. Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you."

"What? It's fine, I was about to go down either way because my wifi wasn't working."

She agrees. She lets me help carry her bag as we get back on the elevator. When we arrive to the main lobby, she talks to the lady standing at the front desk as I sit on the black leather couch to wait for her. I stare at the large and glistening chandelier. Everybody who works here looks so formal, while I'm here wearing sweatpants.

After about ten minutes, I lift my head up and see Jo looking at me in concern. I get up and walk towards her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"The room they gave me is still being used."

"What? How?"

"I don't know." She rubs her fingers against her forehead. "It was a mistake but they're not sure how it happened."

I look around the hotel, where will she go if she doesn't have a room? They can't just leave her here without a place to sleep right?

"You could stay in my room until they figure things out," I offer. I don't mind her company, It's better than being bored in a room alone.

She starts to look even more worried than before. "Are you sure? I can ask them if they have any other room, It doesn't have to be the best one."

"It's fine, I don't mind."

Her frown soothes and she looks relieved. "Really? Are you sure? I don't want you to regret it," She smiles.

"Why would I regret it?"

"I don't know, I don't want to intrude." she says with an unsure expression.

"You're not, it's fine," I shrug.

"Thanks," she pauses. "What was the reason you came down here again?"

Shit, I forgot to ask about my wifi.

"I came down here to fix my wifi, but I forgot."

"Well go then!"

"No, I'm okay. You can keep me company."