6

Jo's POV

waking up, I felt something warm clasped around my body. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, the cracks of sunlight stinging them and blinding my sight.

I shuffled around in the sheets feeling my back pressed against a chiseled chest. when it hits me that his arms are wrapped around me, my body goes rigid. suddenly, I cant seem to think rationally. his touch feels like heaven, it sends me a warmth that no blanket could ever provide. It was comfortable feeling, too comfortable that I wished the night was longer just so that I could feel him around me more. I close my eyes for a few seconds, savoring the euphoric sensation.

this isn't right, I just met him. surely, this was an accident. I grab my phone from the nightstand to check the time, it's only seven in the morning and I have to be on set at ten. typically, I would lay in bed for another two hours but in this case, I shouldn't.

I carefully wiggle myself out of his embrace, hoping he remains asleep. I don't think I would be able to handle the embarrassment if he woke up.

when i'm finally free, I force myself off the bed and to my suitcase. I grab a pair of boyfriend jeans along with a cropped t-shirt. I head to the bathroom, making sure that I lock the door this time.

after my shower, I change and dry my hair in the bathroom. I dab on some light makeup, and curl my eyelashes. I grab my clothes from last night and slowly open the bathroom door to prevent creaking.

I place my pajamas in a separate compartment on my suitcase before zipping it up.

"you're up early," a deep voice blurts from behind me.

I quiver from his suddenly words, turning my body around and standing up.

Hero's brown hair was tousled on top of his head, his heavy eyelids fluttered closed as he forces them open revealing his green and blue hues. his lips were flawlessly carved, even with the perfect tint of pink. his prominent cheekbones stood out, his face was the kind that would stop you in your tracks. it didn't help that he had the kind of voice that sounded like melted chocolate. it was the sweet richness of his tones, and the way they rolled of his tongue.

I shrug, "I'm not usually a morning person."

"we're supposed to be there at ten, why are you up so early?"

"I'm just... nervous," I lie.

he groans, releasing his arms that were holding his upper body up making it plop back onto the bed. "Go back to sleep. It's too early," he mutters into the pillow still sounding half asleep.

"I can't, I already put on my makeup."

he lifts his head from the pillow looking back at me. he opens his mouth to say something but then closes it and slams his head back into the pillow.

on set

I finally met the rest of the cast which Anna introduced me to. they were kind, and some were energetic. Pia, she was quiet and reserved, she seemed like a sweet girl. Inanna was was the opposite, just by the vigorous manner she greeted me with I could tell she was outgoing.

Selma was great, she was a bucket of sunshine.

I felt comfortable around them, and was excited to be working with them. especially with Shane, who had a kind smile and would make whimsical comments here and there.

once were were done with the introductions, a production assistant escorted me to my dressing room and trailer. of course we haven't started filming yet, most of us spent the day rehearsing or analyzing the script.