Chapter 1: helplessness

Warning contain sensitive content, don't like don't read

You are a young and sensitive girl. You always liked music and you can play the piano (if you don't, just pretend you can)

...

What's the worse feeling in the world?

Is it to tell someone you trust something but they don't believe you?

Is it to believe someone, only to be betrayed by them at the worse timing possible?

Or is it to be in such hopeless situation, that you'll consider everything to run away?

I used to live in the world of humans, until a god from another world came in my house. Actually, i didn't even notice him. That day, i was practicing piano alone on one of my favourite song, and i finally managed to make it sound really nice.

Only my mom was there. I loved her, and she loved me. She was a very religious person, but it didn't matter to me. She was always gentle and caring.

But that day, that god told my mother the young girl from this house, me, had commited sins, and needed to be purified.

I never met him, and i didn't think that i did anything wrong.

But my mother came into the room i was in, completely panicked, interrupted my piano session and... gave me to that man. I looked at her, scared:

-Mom?
-(Y/N)... I love you
-What are -What are you doing mom?
-It's for your own good... Please, always remember that i'm on your side okay? I love you!

While my mother was crying and telling me how much she loved me, a scary, yet, handsome man took my wirst, open a portal to another world, and dragged me in.

Once we were in a whole pitch black world, that man while letting go of my wirst, looked at me with a bored face:

-My name is Fumus.
-...

His hair and his eyes were gray-purple and dull.

-I am the God of this world.
-...

His clothes look normal for a god, but he had an very intimidating aura and his voice was deadly serious.

-From now on, you will be my servant.
-...
-Follow me.
-...

I wasn't able to move. I was lost and confused. Why did you leave all alone, mom?
Fumus glared at me with anger and shouted:

-i said- FOLLOW ME!!

My heart and my whole body jumped. This man is not a god. I can tell just by looking at him. A chill ran down my back. He was a demon for sure.