Chapter 3: the color purple

As i was playing, i thought: Fumus is not such a bad person after all. He just wanted to hear me play the piano. And as i was playing, i also forgot what kind of pain he inflicted upon the others.

The melody i'm playing makes me feel warm inside. I'm almost crying, because i find it so beautiful.

It's the end of the song. I wonder what he'll do now?

There were a few claps. I'm a bit embarrassed, and also a bit glad that he's clapping. I stay in the chair, and turn around.

His eyes somehow seemed to glow a little, and also seemed more purple, which i thought, was really pretty.
He's walking toward me.

But something was wrong. His smile look twisted. It looks sadistic. Why is he smiling like that? It feels off

Then he suddenly puts his hand around my waist, hugging me from behind and whisper really close, so close that i could even feel the warmth of his breath on my ear:

-You seemed to have fun, wanna have more fun with me now?
-Eek!

Shocked, i jumped and pushed him away. I took a few step away from him. I look at him, silently, and scared. He stares at me like if he was a predator, and i was his prey. He kept smiling, and tried to approach me.

-Are you scared?
-Uhm...

I had no idea what to say in this situation, but he seemed to enjoy it way too much. However, he was walking very slowly, maybe if i run to the exit, i can find a safe place where he won't find me?
I don't know if it's a good idea, but my guts are telling me to run from this man.

And so i begin to run. But, i was soon stopped by the single door of this room. It was locked.

-Ufufufu, you can't run away little girl

He was sneering at me and suddenly, and ran toward me. I knew there was no exit, but i tried to run so he wouldn't catch me. How course, it was futile. I don't have a lot of stamina, and i'm just a girl. Girls are generally slower runners than boys. Not to mention he was a god. I got tired very quickly, and he ended up catching me.

-Got you!
-N-no...!
-How adorable. To think you would be stupid enough to try to run... Ufufuf-hahahahahaha!

He grabbed both of my arms, and his grip hurts me a little. I'm terrified. I'm sweating, breathing hard and shivering. I don't feel like i have any dignity anymore, so i begin to beg him:

-Please. . . . . Let me go . . . . . . I'll play the piano as long as you want . . . . Please. . . . . . . . . . .

His eyes were now really glowing purple, and were really menacing. He continued to smile, and pushes me to the ground.

-Ahh!

*Bam*
I fell. His whole body moved on top of mine.

Out of fear, i kicked him in the place where boys don't like to be kicked.

-AARGG--!!

He groans, and is now lying in pain next to me.

I begin to think about what i just did.
I managed to escape, but, maybe, i made the situation worse. Ohh, what am i going to do?