Chapter 4: knife

... I shouldn't have done that... oh no i shouldn't have done that...

He gets up slowly and shout angrily:

-MY MY, I just wanted to spare YOU the pain of getting your whole body torn apart, BUUUT looks like you really want that to happen to YOUU!!!

I'm so scared i begging to cry incontrollably, and i don't bother running anymore. I just crouch and cover my head with my hands. Oh please, if there's a really god in this world, and not a demon like him, please save me! I beg of you, save me!

He go grab a very sharp knife from the corner of the room that i didn't see, and approach me with it.
He grab my shoulder and pushes me to the ground, and got on top of me again.

-Crying already?
-Sniff *hic* sniff
-Haaah, yes, yes that expression, please keep it!

He was... blushing????!
And then, out of nowhere, he kissed me i was petrified, so i couldn't move at all. But it... felt nice?

After that, he slowly and carefully stabbed the knife in my shoulder

-HaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-HH-HAAAAaaAa!

He didn't stabbed very deeply, but the pain was so intense, i felt it in my whole body.

-HAAAAAA P-Uuu-PLEASE S-SUuuuSTOP!!!

heh, not after what you did!
He sneered with an evil smile. And then, he began to dug his knife really deep. It was too painful

-HAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-NO PLEASE NO!!! MOM HELP ME MOM!

He seemed surprised by that statement, and understood quickly that he could easily torment me with it.

-Ah yes, your mother. Such nice lady, handing such an angel to hell! hahahah!
What a joke. When i realized she was religious, i just had to tell her i was a god, and she was ready to do everything i'd tell her! Foolish woman... hahaha
aHAHHAHHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

As Fumus was laughing, i slowly lost my consciousness, due to the intense pain.