chapter 5: Final

When i woke up, i was alone in a bed.
I don't recognize this room.

-Ouch!

When i try to get up, i feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. I look, and i see that my wound was wrapped with a white band.
That's right, he stabbed me there...
What happened after that?

I decided to leave this room and, as impossible as it seems, find my way back home.

When i get out of this room, i realize that i'm still in Fumus mansion. I know where the exit is. It's open, but no servant ever leaves because there's a barrier that makes it impossible for angels to leave.
But i'm not an angel. I didn't left before because nothing bad happened to me, and since i left the human world, i had nowhere to go.

...

I open the door and leave the place. Nobody saw me.

...

It... it was ridiculously easy.

This world seems to be constantly envelopped by darkness. I don't know where to go, there is just a path with a lot of dead trees.

The more i walk, the less the path i was walking on looked like a path. I was more walking between dead trees than walking in a path now. Everything looks the same. I think i am lost. No, actually, i'm pretty sure of it. I can't teleport to my world, and i'm lost in this one.

Oh no what am i going to do...

I'm hungry. I don't want to starve to death
I want to cry.

Suddenly, i see Fumus teleporting 3 meters in front of me.

I'm half terrified, but also half-relieved. Maybe he's going to hurt me, but at least he gives me food and a room to sleep in. He looked at me with a bored face:

-What are you doing? There is nothing in here.
-I-i-i (calm down, he just asked you a question, take a deep breath, calm down, and answer him)

I took a deep breath

-I try to go home.
-Home? To your mother?
-hum, yes.
-Are you sure you want to go back there?
-Y-yes...?
-Aren't you angry at her?
-W-wha...
-Your mother left you behind. She's leaving a peaceful life without you, right now. Does she really care about you at all?
-...

Actually, i kind of resent my mother for just giving me to a stranger. He was right. But there's no way i'll admit that to him.

He approached me, and gently took my hand. I blushed, i'm not used to physical contact. But i'm also scared that he might try something again. I look down.

He teleported us to that piano room.

I keep my head down and stay silent. He let go of my hand and say:

-Play for me again, (Y/n)
-...

I really hope he won't do what he did in this room again, but i don't want to disobey him, and get hurt

And so i begin to play the piano. I play what i'm feeling right now, a very sad song.

The sorrowful melody makes me cry.

At the end of it, there's no clap. There's just a heavy silence. I stare at the piano for a few secondes, and finally dare to turn around to see what he was doing.

His eyes were purple and glowing again, but he was staring at the emptiness, with a faint smile.

He realized i was looking at him. He walk near me and suddenly declare:

-I don't know why, but you're the only one who can makes me feel... that way. I already heard a lot of people play, but i just don't feel anything.
-T-thanks? I'm not that good though...
-Even when you don't play-

He stopped mid-sentence and tells me to get up. Oh no what is he going to do...

Then, . . . . . . He kissed me again.

I'm somehow really sad, and really happy at the same time. I don't understand, why am i happy? Why does it feel so good?

After a few seconds, he slightly distanced his face from mine, and hugged me.

However, his hand grabbed my injured shoulder. He did this on purpose and pressed it.

I whine:
-ah! Gnmmmhh!
-hehehe...
-W-Ah!- Why...
-Hehhehehe...!
-Why are you doing this? Nghhh...!

I don't understand, how can a person take pleasure, by hurting another person?

-Hehehe... I just love to hear this desperate voice, and to see this stressed face. But don't worry, i like you. So if i make you scream, i'll make sure at least, that you don't faint again
-B- but, i don't want-
-Think of it as a gift from me. I love making them scream until they pass out. You're an exeption.

He pressed on my injury harder

-ah-AAAAAHHHHH

And then, he stopped.
His purple eyes suddenly stopped glowing. I fell.
He took a few step away from me. He seemed shocked and mumbled under his breath

-why . . . . . . . . . . . . . Did i just felt bad about hurting this girl? Impossible. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Impossible . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I wasn't really sure what to do, so i just stayed on the ground. He kept repeating "impossible" and after a moment, he sat to the ground, next to me.

-Maybe, i'll do more than one exeption for you.

He hugged me, making my face all red, and made me fall on my back, and kissed me again.

THE END