Part II

Sameera looked around the big house where she entered. This is her home from today. She felt each and every corner familiar. Ofcourse she have seen almost all places of this house through photographs that Amar have shown her. She wanted to be the daughter in law of the same house and live her life here. That was her biggest dream. Only if the person who held her hand is someone else.

"Anand be with her. Take her to your room and show it. Remember that you are not the same freely wandering person anymore."Yamini instructed her son.

She came infront of Sameera who is now looking at the mother-son duo in wonder.

"Sameera, this is your home. Dont worry about anything. You have a mother here whom with you can share anything. There is nothing called in laws here. You will be always my daughter. For me Anand and Amar are second infront of you."

Sameera smiled. Yamini is really a loving mother. Just like what Amar told her many times. What he had promised, to give her another mother who will love her more than him. Her smile vanished away.

"I have a big thanks to tell you. For being the wife to my Anand. If it was another girl, she wouldn't have agreed for this marriage. I will always make you happy Sameera in whatever ways I can do."
Yamini kissed her forehead. She then left giving the couple the time they needs.

Sameera looked at Anand. He brought her to their room and asked her to see herself around.
"Sameera, please wait here for a minute. There is a person whom you should see. He is the most important one in my life. Living his life only for me after he is born. Let me check where that fellow gone. Idiot. Dont know how to welcome his bhabhi."

Sameera lowered her head.
"Amar, where are you man?" Anand yelled while climbing the stairs.
She felt her knees tiring. She held the chair for a support. And then blinked her eyes to control the tears.
.
.
.
Amar was still on his world. The world filled with the moments he spent with Sameera. It's hard for him to say a good bye or forget that world.

Those days were blissful. She was just the opposite what he saw a few minutes before. A girl full of life, only loves to smile. She had that power to make him smile even in his most stressful time. His world was actually revolving around her. She was his biggest strength.

Starting a normal friendship with the most beautiful junior in his college ended like they can't live without each other. And the last day at college he asked her to be with him throughout his life. Surprisingly her answer was positive. Life changed thereafter. He knew that she had so many financial problems due to her father's business loss. But she was always happy despite of any issues. Especially when she is with him. She didnt allow him to help her with a single penny. He always respected her for her courage and braveness.

And today the same girl have been found lifeless, and he himself is the reason for that. If he had taken a step to save her from this unwanted marriage instead of feeling for his brother, things wouldn't have been like this. He wouldn't have to regret now for his blunder.

"Amar, where are you man?"he heard his brother shouting from downstairs. He guessed that his bhai will come to search for him any moment. He quickly wiped his face and stood up from floor. He opened the locked door and went to the washroom to wash his face.

Two minutes passed, he came back from washroom. Couldn't find Anand in his room. He looked around. Came outside the room. Walked towards the downstairs. And then he froze on his position. At one of the steps laying Anand motionless. Blood coming out from his mouth. And the thing that they have been fearing the most happened at this least expecting time.

Amar felt his mouth dry. Couldn't utter a word. His body started shivering. Struggling a lot he walked towards his beloved brother. He took him into his arms. Checked his heart beat and pulse. And then the shock made him lose all his ability to react. His lips shivered to call out for help. He had to gain all his strength to open his mouth.