Part V

The house has been shown decorated with large crowd assembled here and there. People are running to and fro making the atmosphere noisy. Once again Anand's wedding day has been reminisced.

Sameera sat on mandap in a silk saree and ornaments over her entire body. She had jasmine flowers on her head. Being a bride for the second time and daughter in law to the same home, tears welled up her eyes. This time instead of Anand, Amar sat beside her. Yamini wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Believe on god. Everything is for good. May be Anand felt feelings for you only to bring you to me. For his brother."Yamini smiled.

When Sameera became conscious, the first thing Yamini asked was to see her getting married to Amar. To complete their incomplete love story. She believed that she is the one who is destined to unite these two souls on behalf of her elder son. She strongly believed that its her last duty towards her dead son. Sameera couldn't say a No to her. Everything felt dream for Amar. He felt guilty for making her go through all this. But inside he was happy too. And the soonest muhurth have been decided for Amar - Sameera wedding.

Sameera turned to look at Amar.
"Samee, I am sorry. Now I have to do this. Marrying you. For me, for you, for us, for mom and bhai."he said with remorse.

Soon the mangalsutra have been handed over to Amar and he tied it along her neck. Unlike first time she could feel the moment now. He applied vermillion on her hair partition and they took the vows together. They took blessings from Yamini.

"We can't predict anything about our life. Sometimes life will bring you the worst today to give you a better tomorrow. Trust God. He knows everything. You should forget everything Sameera." Yamini said caressing her shoulders.

Sameera smirked.
"To get a new life I may forget my one day old husband. To get his love back, Amar too may forget his brother. But what about you? Can a mother forget her son even after years and years of his death?"
She walked away leaving behind a shattered Yamini. Amar had to try hard to console his mom.
.
.
.
At Night
Amar was wandering around the garden. He didn't have little idea about how to proceed his married life. Especially when Sameera is still angry at him. He thought that she may burst out at him anytime. But nothing like that happened. To be frank her silence was killing him more.

He turned back feeling someone tapping on his shoulder. He smiled seeing his mom with a brightened face.

"You seems to be very happy mom"he told.

"Yes because now Sameera is no more a widow. She have an husband, that too my son. I can't ask more."

"Are you not angry at me?"he asked.

"For what?"

"For hiding everything from you. I forced Sameera to marry Bhai. Even after his death my guilt didn't allow me to reveal the truth. I escaped like a coward. Didn't check on you both for two years. I was an irresponsible idiot. Still Sameera agreed to marry me only because of you, not for love."

"Yes I am very much angry for your deeds. Two years. Two years you made the girl suffer whom you promised to give an happy life. To be frank I am really ashamed to be your mother. You behaved like a jerk. You were betraying your brother too. If he knew the truth, he would have been the one who would ask you to marry her. But you were not able to realize your brother's mind. That made Sameera to go through the worst."

Amar lowered his head.

"But again it's all fate. No one can design their own destiny. She was meant to be yours and God gave you the toughest path because of your wrong decisions. Anyway I don't want to destroy the current happiness that I am enjoying by thinking about those days. There is a reason behind everything. When Anand is taken away from me, god gave me Sameera instead."