Crossover between Marvel and Harry Potter

I see a guy in a panther suit dodging some spells, completely confused.

I walk out of the bushes and the dark wizards look at me. "Ok, Hermione and Harry sent me to kick your guys' ass, stop messing with the muggle already." I say as I pull my wand out of my hair.

"We're going to get you back for what your did to Lady Caroline!" One yells and flies towards me.

"Expelliarmus!" I say pointing my wand at him and he flies back while I catch his wand. "I'll be confiscating these." I say to them.

"Who are you?" The Black Panther suit guy asks me.

"Ashley Black, I'm a witch." I say as I dodge the killing curse. "Hey! Watch where your pointing that killing curse you bastard!" I yell at him annoyed.

"I was aiming at you!" The guy yells at me.

And now it's time I explain what's going on as time freezes. My name is Ashley Black, I'm a witch that graduated from Hogwarts, a school of witchcraft and wizardry. I'm an Auror, an Auror is magic police for the magic world, not the game Magic, actual magic. I have long black hair that end around my waist and dark eyes, I have scars all over my abdomen, one of my cheek, shoulder and my hand is a mess of scars from my fifth year. I'm Harry Potter's sister in a way also, his parents were my god parents and my Dad was his godfather. But anyways, I was tasked to bring these dark wizards in and take their wands.

I punch one guy coming for me and he flies back while his wand falls to the ground.

"Two out of, five?" I ask and I see an unregistered Animagus come out of the bushes. "Six." I say and I pick up the fallen wand.

"But there were five." Panther suit guy says to me.

"Unregistered Animagus." I say pointing my wand at the mouse.

"What?" He asks confused.

I use a spell to turn the mouse back into a wizard and I use expelliarmus on him, confiscating his wand.

I pull a potion out of my boot as the area gets cold.

"Did the temperature drop?" The panther asks me.

"Yeah, yeah it did." I say and the black whispy scary dementor comes out, three of them actually.

"What is that?" Panther guy asks me confused and shocked.

"That would be a dementor, surprised you can see it though, Muggles can't see them, I learned that painfully in my fifth year." I say surprised.

I spray one dementor with the potion and it flies away.

"Sweet it worked, oh shit, I'm out." I say trying to spray it again but nothing comes out. "Oh well. Expecto Patronum!" I say pointing at the last two Dementors and my husky fights them off while I kick one guy coming for me and swiping his wand easily.

"Muggle?" Panther guy asks confused.

"Uh, Non-Magic Folk." I say to him.

"Who uses the word Folk anymore?" My head piece says in my ear.

"Yeah yeah Ron, shut up." I say and he laughs.

"You know 'Mione is gonna have your head for using spells infront of a muggle, right?" Ron asks in my ear.

"Probably, but she couldn't stay mad at me." I say to him.

"Who are you talking to?" Panther guy asks me confused and I show him the ear piece.

"Ron, a Weasley." I say and I finish off the last two guys, confiscating their wands.

"Ashley, hurry back, Harry is starting to pace." Ron says in my ear, amused.