Marvel 2

I succeeded in the mission, but I got torn up, and now I'm being stitched together by Coulson.

"Agent, your gonna have to stay awake." Coulson says to me before I could doze off.

I open my eyes tiredly. "But Dad-" I catch myself and I look away nervously. "I'm sorry Agent Coulson." I say and he nods.

"Its alright." Coulson says to me and he finishes stitching me up. "Now go get some rest." Coulson says to me as he gets up and pats my shoulder but pulls his hand away because its sticky with blood. "But first, take a shower." Coulson says to me.

I nod and I get up.

I yawn as I go to the shield dorm house and I shower.

Nat brings in clothes for her and me and she takes the shower next to me and happens to notice the blood.

"Jules, are you ok?" Nat asks as she pokes her head around to look at me to see the blood running down me.

"Most of it is mine." I say to her and she just stares at me concerned. "Coulson stitched me up though." I add and I have to keep from yawning again.

Once the blood is all washed off and I've hissed mean enough to shame a cat, and my hair is clean, I get out and dry off as Nat brushes her hair.

I put on the clothes she brought me and I walk over to the mirror and I lazily brush my teeth as my waist length curly blonde hair falls around me.

"Its time for a nap for you." Nat says to me amused.

I nod and she starts to brush out my hair.

Once she finishes, I french braid it and then I finish with my bathroom routine.

Me and Nat head to our rooms and I crash.

The next day

I stand in Fury's office, seriously tired after getting like, 2 hours of sleep before I was forced out of bed because I got hungry.

I fight back a yawn as he talks about a mission he's assigning us.

Goose jumps onto my shoulder and I wince at the claws, but Fury just watched in surprise.

I raise my hand. "Can I go back to bed?" I ask and Clint nods in agreement while Nat looks at us briefly, very amused.

"I don't think you understand your position, Agent Daniel." Fury says to me as he looks at me.

"I don't think you understand the amount of pain my body feels right now after yesterdays mission where I was practically torn apart, Fury." I reply and the two next to me wince.

Fury and I stare at each other.

I end up going on the mission and its to Budapest.

Literally all we do is just snipe the bad guys from far away and take a nap on the plane ride back.

Once we get back, I go to bed and sleep for a solid 15 hours.

I only wake up because Clint decided to lay on top of me with Nat on his back, who was holding Cap, who was carrying like forty bricks.

I just walk around in my pajamas, one hand in my pocket, the other is holding the hot part of my coffee mug and I'm numb to the pain.

I stare Clint in the eye as I lift my mug up to my mouth and I finish my coffee in like, ten seconds and I lower my mouth again.

Clint just gives me a wtf face while Nat laughs.

The city gets attacked by Loki and Hydra and I just grab a gun while everyone suits up.

I head outside and started shooting agents coming for me, left and right, bodies drop as I just walk normally forward.

I come face to face with Loki and he smirks at me and I hold the gun to his head while everyone looks terrified.

"Chill out, I've had a rough week and I really don't feel like fighting, sure, killing people is awesome, ruling the world is better, but could you reschedule this in ten days?" I ask him.

Loki looks right at me and I stare at him.

"Agent! That's dangerous!" I hear Coulson yell worried.

"I don't care." I say and Loki holds his staff over my head and I look up at it for a moment, before I knock his legs out from under him and I grab the staff from Loki and I pin him to the ground. "Look buddy, I don't appreciate mind control, I can probably kill you, now come peacefully or I send your ass back to your blonde haired brother." I say to Loki who looks intrigued by me.

I whack him over the head with the gun, knocking him out effectively.

"That works too." I say and I drag his body towards HQ.

"Damn." Fury says as I drop him in his office.

I stare Fury in the eyes and I turn around and leave the room.

"Agent Daniel." Fury says to me and I look back. "How did you do that?" Fury asks me.

I look him in the eye. "I'm numb." I say and he looks a little confused, but I go back to the dorm house and Nat just stares at me as I grab the coffee pot and I look her in the eyes and I drink the entire thing.

"You need help." Cap says to me.

I look at him. "I need to be able to feel things again, but I'm so high on painkillers, that I can't even feel hot things." I say to Cap.

I stare Cap in the eye as I make more coffee.

"Are you aiming for a heart attack?" Cap asks me.

"Yes." I say and Clint shakes his head.

I brew the coffee and drink it boiling hot, still nothing, though Cap and Clint are officially freaked.

I put the thing in the sink and I go get dressed.

I put on black ripped jeans, a black tank top, and a black leather jacket, I put on black flat boots, and I tie my hair up.

I wander the streets for a bit, and I know Nat is following me.

I see a dog being hauled out of the pound, by what looks like could be his death bringer, the dog is a german shepard.

"How old is the dog?" I stop the guy with my hang on his shoulder.

"3, but he's been here his entire life." The guy says to me.

"I'm taking the dog." I say to him and he looks at me surprised.

He hands me the leash and the dog looks up at me.

I take the dog back to the dorms and I wash it thoroughly, and then I blow dry it.

I sit on the floor in my room and I stare at the dog and he stares back. "I need a name for you." I say to him and he looks puzzled. "I'm just gonna name you Buddy." I say to him and he licks my face.

I look at him amused and I get up.

I wash his collar thoroughly and put it on him and I take him back to the pet store.

I pull out my phone and I look up the best pet food for big dogs, I grab a cart and I get big bag of food, two dog bowls, and I get a better collar and leash, and I get a tag specially made for his name.

"Ma'am, do you need help?" A worker says as Buddy tugs at his leash, trying to chase a cat, but I'm not moving.

"No." I say simply and she nods nervously.

I pay and take the stuff home and I set Buddy up in my room while Clint and Cap just stare at him in surprise.

I shrug and I pet Buddy who sits on my bed.
-