Supernatural 4

I run over to Dean worried, after seeing Uncle John beat the crap out of him.

"Dean, hey, hey." I say as I stand in front of him and he lazily looks at me as I get his attention.

"Mia, get away." Dean mumbles.

I look at him, worried. "Hey, its over, let's take care of those wounds before Sammy sees them." I say to him, not even bothering to cover up my worry.

John grunts from the table up front. "Mia, leave 'im alone." John says to me.

Fury burns inside me as I turn around and scowl at John. "No." I say to John and he looks at me, pissed. "I'm gonna care for my cousin, like he was my own little brother, because I don't fucking trust you touching him again." I say to John and Dean puts his hand on my wrist as John gets up.

"Mia, just go, I'll deal with it." Dean says to me.

I scoff. "How? Your barely standing, besides, my Daddy taught me how to fight and encouraged me, your daddy is just a big mean asshole that I could beat the crap out of if I wanted too." I say and John glares at me.

"You don't have any right telling me how to raise my kids." John says to me.

I stare him right in the eye. "What are you gonna do about it?" I ask him.

"Get out!" John orders me.

I cross my arms over my chest. "I'm gonna take Sam and Dean with me then. Dad is gonna be home soon today anyways and he can help me with Deans wounds, that you gave him, for blaming him that he wasn't enough. Dean is a damn good brother, and I'm not gonna sit here and watch you treat him like trash." I say to John and he glares at me.

Sammy comes out of this bathroom and we change the atmosphere quickly. "Mia, what are you doing?" Sammy asks confused since I'm seething in anger.

"You and Dean are coming with me for a while. Your Dad found a job." I say and John scowls at me.

"But-" Sammy tries but I put my hand on his head.

"Don't argue, its a lot safer with me, than with him." I say and Sammy looks up at me worried and Dean does too. "Grab your bags." I say to the boys as John watches, helpless, since he doesn't want to hurt me.

I get Deans bag and my bag and Sammy grabs his bag.

I grab my keys from the table next to John and we glare at each other for a moment as I do and then I usher the boys outside.

"DAMN IT MIA!" I hear John yell from inside the motel room.

The boys glance at me, but I just unlock the car and open the back doors.

"Mia, why is Dad mad at you?" Sam asks me confused.

"Because we pissed each other off." I say as he gets in and I close his door.

I walk around the other side and I throw the bags on the floor and I shut the door as Dean gets into the passenger seat.

Dean looks worried, but I get in the drivers seat.

I start the car and I see John staring out the window. "Ok, hang on to something." I say to the boys and I back out fast and I put the car in drive and turn it a 180, quickly and I get the hell outta dodge.

"Mia-"

"Don't talk, its gonna be a while before we get home, and its best you conserve your energy." I say to Dean who nods.

After a few hours, Sam is sleeping in the back and Dean is resting.

I keep an eye on them for a bit before we get to my house and its dark, but Dad's truck is here.