Chp. 1

He jumped. He jumped in the pit to save them. All of them. From dying a miserable death. From having Hell on Earth. He could feel Lucifer pounding on the walls of his being and it hurt, but he never felt more in control. He held back the devil and he locked himself in the cage with him.

He looks around and it's fuzzy. Sam blinks to adjust his eyesight and feels the extremely humid and hot air radiate over his skin. He looks around and tries to collect what happened and where he is. Okay, my name is Sam Winchester and I am Lucifer's true vessel. I said yes. He possessed me and tried to end the world, but I saved them. The world is still there because I jumped into the pit when I could hold him back long enough. So that must mean that I'm... That I'm locked inside the cage with him. Him and Michael and my half brother.

Sam looks around, trying to find the others. They're no where to be seen. He's alone in a.. Room? No, He can't see the walls. It's pitch black in the distance. He's surrounded by complete darkness.

Sam hears the sound of a match being lit. He turns to the direction that the sound came from. Lucifer is standing 5 feet away from him with the match pinched in between his fingers. The match sends a soft light over his face. "You. You jumped," his words are like ice and it makes Sam stiffen. Lucifer shakes his head, "Why? Don't you remember how powerful we felt together?!" Sam shrinks in Lucifer's presence. He licks his lips quickly, "Yes, I remember. But what was I supposed to do?! Let you destroy the planet?!" Lucifer laughs, "No Sammy. It would be US. And I wouldn't destroy the planet. I would simply let it manifest into whatever form it decided to take." Lucifer sighs, which turns into a rough chuckle. He flicks the match at Sam's feet and the ground lights up around him. "But instead, you locked us both in the cage!" His chuckle grows darker and scratchy, "You ruined our destiny Sam! We were going to win!" The flames around Sam grow taller and brighter. The heat intensifies. Sam looks around him and the flames are coming closer and closer to him. His arm touches the fire and it burns him. The blue flames are closing in on him. "No. Stop!" He pleads. Lucifer shakes his head while smiling darkly. "No. I will make you pay for this, Sam. You took away our chance and it will cost you," he smirks evilly.

Lucifer raises his hand and gestures at Sam's right leg. He closes his hand into a fist quickly. Sam feels his bone crumple and he collapses into the blue fire. He screams out in pain. Sam scoots out of the fire and lies on the ground. He grits his teeth and swats at the small flames that attached to his clothing. He pats them out and lies on his back, panting and groaning in pain. He grits his teeth further while holding his leg. Lucifer laughs and walks over to him. He sits next to Sam's head and looks down at him. "Think of that as a test run, Sweetie," he mocks.

Lucifer loves the sound. He loves the feeling that he gets when he tortures Sam. He craves the sound of his screams and the sight of him lying out in pain. Lucifer smirks and moves his hand down to stroke Sam's hair. Sam jerks his head away. He's trying to keep himself from screaming. "Don't touch me!" He hisses out at Lucifer. Lucifer smiles and grabs Sam by the collar. He leans in and he can feel Sam's breath against his face. "I'll do whatever I please with you, Sam" he whispers and releases his grip on Sam's collar. He sighs and touches Sam's leg. Sam groans at the sting of Lucifer's touch but them it hurts less. He looks down in surprise and sees that his leg is straight, healed.

Lucifer sighs, "But.. I said I would never hurt you and I never lie to you." Sam looks at Lucifer in surprise. "So... You're just going to leave me alone..?" Sam asks in confusion. Lucifer smirks, "No." Lucifer laughs softly and disappears.