Chp. 3

((Sorry guys! This is a short one. I've had writers block on this story for some time, but I'm hoping to post new chapters frequently. Suggestions? Tell me in the comments! Ok enough rambling, back to the show!~))

Sam pulls away, grabbing his head. "No. Stop! You- You're doing something to me!" Sam accuses and steps back further. Lucifer sighs, "Sam, I'm not doing anything to you. This is all you."

Don't listen to him. He's lying. Get away from him!

Sam shakes his head. "J-just stay away from me," he breathes out shakily in a gruff voice.

Lucifer pouts and pushes off the wall. He walks forward toward Sam. "I'm not doing anything. I won't ever lie to you, remember? You know what is right here, Sam. Me and yooou," Lucifer speaks calmly, drawing out the 'oo' in you.

Sam runs his hands through his hair and looks to Lucifer's pale, blue eyes. "You're just trying to use me again. Don't act like you actually believe that we were 'meant to be'," Sam growls out.

Lucifer's eyes show hurt. "I do believe that, Sam. You were /made/ for /me/. You're mine in every way and now we're stuck in this cage together. Weather you believe it or not, it's there. It's now. And it's real," Lucifer tries to reason with Sam. Sam shakes his head.

No. That's not right. He's not right. Get yourself out of here, Sam!

Sam paces in the darkness, only the faint light that Lucifer created shone onto them.

Lucifer sighs and steps in front of Sam, making him stop in his place. "I've always told you the base of it all, Sam. How could you not believe that I'm telling the truth when it's right in front of you? I'm not harming you or anyone else. I'm not trying to escape. I have you and that's all I need," Lucifer speaks in his calming voice, staring into Sam's eyes and hoping he'll understand.