Chp. 4

((Thought I should write more and soon soooooo here you go!))

Sam shakes his head as he stumbles back further. How could he listen to him? How could he trust him? After everything he's done to his family, his life, the whole world, how could he trust him?

Lucifer looks to Sam silently with pleading eyes. They want something. Sam can see that clear as day, but he's not sure of what he wants.

Sam stands awkwardly under Lucifer's pale eyes gazing on him, or maybe right through him. He knows what he wants. Sam knows what he want as well as what Lucifer wants, but.. Is it right? To want to be hopelessly close to the Devil? What does it matter anyway? They're in Hell. No rules.

Sam gulps and bucks up his courage. "No rules," he mutters quietly before smashing their lips together. The kiss is quick, messy, lustful, but passionate in its own way. They both crave each other's presence. Sam feels Lucifer pull his hand up at tangle in his long hair. He moans at the feeling and pulls Lucifer flush against him. Chest to chest, lips on lips, arms and fingers exploring as do their tongues. Sam parts his mouth to let Lucifer in. Lucifer explores Sam's mouth, reaching every crevice and every space he could. Sam holds onto Lucifer's shirt with his fists in a tight grip.
It feels right. Normal. Safe to some extent. Complete in every sense of the term.

-------------------------------------

Sam and Lucifer pause at the sudden noise they hear far behind them. Lucifer pulls away from Sam, looking him deep in the eyes before turning toward the noise. "Aren't you tired of hiding, Michael? Come on out," Lucifer says before making the light shine further than just in Sam and his own direction. Michael appears in the dim light with a stern, angered look on his face. He stares angrily at Sam. "You!" He shouts and sprints toward the tallest man. Sam is completely taken off guard and is shoved to the ground, his head hitting the hot, hard ground. Michael hovers over him on the floor and brings his hand up in a fist, about to collide it hard into Sam's face, but Lucifer grabs his brother and shoves him off of Sam. "Michael, stop!" Lucifer yells at his brother. He looks to Sam in worry as he hopes he's okay.

Sam tries to blink away the dizziness in his eyes from hitting his head. He reaches for the back of his head and feels hot blood on his hand. He pulls his hand away from his head and up to his face, looking at the blood run down his hand.

Michael gets up swiftly. "He jumped and pulled me in with him! He ruined everything!" Michael shouts as he points an accusing finger at Sam.

Lucifer grits his teeth in rage and move over to help Sam up. He grabs Sam's hand and pulls the taller man to his feet, healing his head wound as he touches his hand.

Lucifer lets go of Sam's hand and steps in front of him protectively. "Brother, I know you're upset about being locked in this cage with us, but we can't do anything about it. There's no way out. We're stuck here until something breaks us out, and you know how difficult it was to break me out," Lucifer tries to calm his brother. Michael scowls at Lucifer, "We were supposed to fight! I was supposed to banish you from existence, not lock us both in the cage I put you in long ago!" Lucifer walks up to Michael and stares him right in the eyes of his human form. "Harming Sam Winchester isn't going to change anything. I won't let you touch him," Lucifer defends his vessel.

Sam stares at the two angels in fright. 'What if they start fighting? They can't kill each other down here can they? No, we're already considered dead. So what'll happen if they fight down here?' Sam thinks to himself as he watches the brothers scowl at each other.

((Tell me what you think, want to see, suggestions, anything! Comment! Love you~!))