Niagara Brawls

Heyyyy, I knows it been....a long time, and that will be explained at the end. I just wanted to warn you that there were big changes to the last chapter. But here we go.

Camera View

All the contestants have been moved thrown out of the plane as they are asleep. Courtney screams and wakes the rest of constants up. They all cling onto a swam paddle boat and start paddling for their lives. They land in the water and all start to calm down. They don't notice they were going towards the end of a waterfall. They all start paddling for their lives. Courtney with her hands folding praying says.

"If you let me live I'll promise to tutor  stupid person...even Duncan." Courtney says

Duncan looks at her and rolls his eyes.

"I'll promise to forget what she said." Duncan says

Courtney glared at him and he looks at her.

"If you let us live, I'll kiss Sierra." Cody says

Everyone looks at him shocked. Cody shrugs.

"We're gonna die anyways." He says

Sierra hearing what Cody said, grabs a rope. She throws to the boat were Noah is. He ties it around the swans neck and Sierra starts paddling towards land. They make to the shore and each other them lay on the sand. Sierra tackles Cody and starts kissing him.

——

****CONFESSIONAL***

Cody
Is brushing his teeth and throwing up into a bucket

——

Courtney
"Like I would tutor Duncan. Plus I bet he wouldn't even show up."

——

Duncan
"I would even go to Courtney, because I don't care that much about school."

——

Dallas
"We all know damn well, Duncan would not show up to tutoring, so Courtney was smart making that promise."

******

Chris walks on shore. He looks around at the constants. Cody whips his mouth and moves away from Sierra who's staring romantically at him. He hide behind Duncan and Duncan pushed him. Dallas helps him up.

"Welcome back to Total Drama World Tour." Chris says to the camera

He looks back at the contestants.

"We are back in Canada, specifically Niagara Falls!" He says

Heather rolls her eyes and Alejandro looks at her.

——

Chris and all the contestants walk screen to a theater.

"As many of us are underage, we can't be in the Casino itself so we're in their theater." Chris says

None of them, say anything.

"Anyways, as you know Bridgette was the contestant that came back, but we have another." Chris says even though Bridgette isn't on screen.

"Please be Gwen." Heather says

"Yes" Duncan says agreeing with her