Aftermath IV: Hawaiian Style

This is the last chapter, but I have decided I WILL be doing a sequel with Dallas in All-Stars and I'm really excited cuz I have to many ideas and yeah, so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Camera View

Geoff walking through the sand and he look around at everyone. He starts talking about how Heather and Alejandro their way to where they are.

"Welcome to Total Drama World Tour...I'm here with some of the peanut gallery and still waiting for the most recently eliminated contestants, along with Heather and Alejandro." Geoff says

He looks and a car drives up. Bridgette, Dallas, Courtney, and Duncan walk out. Duncan is glaring at Dallas and Courtney pushes Duncan.

"As much as I love the spotlight, and as much as I hate Duncan can I please sing a s-."

"No" Geoff says as Bridgette runs to him and he hugs her and she hugs him back.

"Where's Gwen?" Dallas asks

"Who the #*&# cares?" Duncan asks pushing him out of the way and sitting down.

"Duncan we are on air, please don't cuss." Geoff says

Duncan rolls his eyes and looks around. The camera moves away as he puts his head down. Dallas sits down next to Courtney and they start talking. Geoff holds his ear.

"Oh wait, Cody's actually...back in the game." Geoff says

"So who are you guys gonna root for?" Bridgette asks

"Who You Gonna Root For" plays

As the song ends Dallas looks up as they move to the places

"No seriously where is Gwen?" He asks

Duncan rolls his eyes and Courtney puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Why do you feel bad, Duncan cheated on you with her?" Beth asks

"I feel bad for Dallas, not what he's feeling bad about." Courtney says and Beth looks away.

Geoff and Bridgette start to Cody, Alejandro, and Heather as Geoff draws things on their faces. As Geoff asks people to volunteer for helping Alejandro, Heather, and Cody...Courtney, Harold, and Owen volunteers. They starts going up towards the top of the mountain they pick their spirit animals.

Dallas is still looking for Gwen as he will not give up. Duncan walks up to him as he's looking around.

"Dude, she doesn't like you why do even care?" Duncan asks as no one's around.

"Because unlike you, I like her." Dallas says

"I dated her, you dumb#*$¥ what the *#@& do you mean?" Duncan asks

"Duncan stop cursing!" Geoff yells and Duncan flips him off, but it's censured.

"You treated her like crap!" Dallas yelled

"How?" Duncan asked yelling back

Everyone looks away from Courtney, Owen, and Harold surfing and at them, Leshawna smirks.

"You get him shy boy." She says and crosses her arms.

Duncan growls at her and Dallas laughs.

"You were still in love with Courtney basically hurting her..and you still are!" Dallas yells at Duncan.

"No I am not!" Duncan yells