𝐢𝐯. 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 & 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥

𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘

𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘒𝘌𝘕 & 𝘉𝘙𝘜𝘐𝘚𝘌𝘋

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Here," Angelique said, handing Chuck a cold compress. This sight of him was familiar, but it never got less funnier.

He reached for the compress and applied it on his nose, letting out a pained moan as soon as he felt the sting.

"Don't you dare to complain about this, you're lucky a punch in the nose was all you got," she warned him, raising both of her eyebrows as if to prove a better point.

"Come on, Angel, it wasn't that big of a deal. I was also punched in the eye, by the way."

"Isn't making out with someone without their consent a big deal? And don't give me the I was drunk excuse, I don't want to hear it."

Chuck didn't reply. Instead, he took a deep breath through his mouth.

"You amaze me everyday, Chuck Bass, but you really fucked up tonight. You should apologize to her, but I doubt she wants to see you. I know I wouldn't, if I were her."

Admitting he was wrong was something Chuck rarely did. Actually, none of them were used to this. Their mistakes were always excused, one way or another, because nobody wanted to get on their families' bad side.

But miracles do happen and people do realize they're wrong.

"I know," he finally admitted.

And it obviously took her by surprise. "Huh? Say that again, will you?"

"Don't push it."

"My bad." She defended herself by raising both of her hands in the air for a short moment. "Give her some space then give her your sincere apologies. And I mean it when I say sincere."

Another sigh left Chuck's lips.

"It's not my fault you couldn't control yourself."

"Well, I'm sorry you weren't there. Maybe I would have controlled myself if it was you instead."

"You would've been in a hospital bed if you tried that with me," she said, only half joking. She knew Chuck better than she wanted to, he wouldn't dare to touch her without her consent unless he was out of his mind. Or, at least, that's how it had been until now.

He was about to give her a snide remark, but his phone called and he picked up the call instead.

"I was wondering when you'd call, Nate," he greeted his friend, his attention shifting from Angelique to the drunk boy on the other end of the line.