𝐯𝐢. 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺

𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘

𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘐𝘌𝘞 𝘈𝘕𝘟𝘐𝘌𝘛𝘠

𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘐𝘌𝘞 𝘈𝘕𝘟𝘐𝘌𝘛𝘠

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Drinking enough to get a headache the next day was starting to become a habit for Angelique, one she obviously didn't like. When Zöe came to wake her up, she also brought her something to help with her problematic headache.

"You're an angel, Zöe," Angelique thanked her and swallowed the pill, then took a large sip of water right before she got out of bed.

"Your clothes are ready, Miss," the maid announced, revealing her school uniform.

Today was an important day. Ivy Week was crazy for everybody, particularly for the students who had a legacy to live up to. Or, as Angelique's mother would say, it was another opportunity to show Constance Billard what being a top student means.

She wouldn't dare to be late during Ivy Week. Headache or not, she had to be at the top of her game. And if she wasn't, then she was great at pretending to be.

It didn't take long until she was ready to leave the house. The ride to school felt uncomfortable today, even though she was sitting in the back one of the most luxurious cars that have ever been made. But she couldn't let it get to her. She could deal with anything that needed to be dealt with, but not now. Next week.

Right before her driver opened the door for her, Angelique finished applying her lipgloss. She usually looked good and well put together, but she put even more effort in everything during Ivy Week, including her looks.

"Good morning, Angelique."

It was Blair's voice that made her stop walking. When Angelique turned around to face the sound of the noise, she was met with a smirking version of her friend.

"Good morning, Blair. What's up with you today?"

"You're going to regret leaving the brunch party so soon yesterday after you hear this," Blair began to brag, but her attention quickly shifted towards her side and she started waving towards someone.

Angelique naturally turned her head in that direction and her eyes met a pair of deep blue ones.

Her eyes were probably deceiving her. He couldn't be looking at her like that, not when Blair was right next to her. It was probably the distance that made it seem like his gaze never left hers until they both got into the separate buildings of their schools.

And when she finally snapped out of it, she looked back at Blair, who seemed to be as happy and pleased as before.

"You were saying.." Angelique pressed her a little. She was a little curious to find out whether she missed something big or not. But knowing Blair, this had to be relevant enough if she mentioned it out of nowhere.