anniversary; felix

-

[genre: fluff ]

-

i jump over the random trash can in the streets, running toward the tall apartment building.checking my phone once more, its freaking three am. i run up the stairs, ignoring the elevator, which would annoy me to hell and back [and plus i'm kind of scared of elevators, oops].

while i run up the second flight of stairs i stop and reread the texts which had brought me running here in the first place. 

innie baby♥:  y/n! 

me: hi innie! why are you awake. it's three am lmao

innie baby♥: y/n, i would like to joke but..

me: but what. what happened?  

innie baby♥: come quickly i have to talk to you later! i have to go !! 

me: wait no, don't go! why didn't you call? where is felix, why isn't he answering his phone!!?  innie, should i call the police!?

innie baby♥: no! don't do thAT! its something difficult, come here quickly please!

and by then i was already out the door, rushing through the dark streets of seoul, even though it was three am, and innie interrupted my nightly rewatching my favorite shows-athon, i was in my pjs, and being clumsy.

i so far bumped into four walls, and apologized to all of them. 

now that i am in their hallway, i type in the passcode into their lock and open up the doors and rush into the living room.

i see no sign of life, when i turn and see papers scattered onto the floor.

"innie~?" i call while picking up the papers, only to realise they are instructions to a game me and felix like to play all the way until midnight, fortnite, pubg, we both love minecraft, mario bros,  league of legends, and grand theft auto.

 i tilt my head in confusion, where is everyone?

the dorm is creepy when its quiet [and it usually never is].

that's when i hear a faint giggle coming from the main closet.

i swear i almost threw myself out the balcony in fright, but i lean in a little and hear a quick intake of breath and then silence.

i knew it. those idiots. 

"b word!" i cry and pull open the closet door, and there is felix lying on the floor, wearing a unicorn onesie, carrying a pink plushie, and smiling like an idiot. 

i almost collapse with relief, but i have mixed emotions.

he looks so soft and he giggles at my reaction. i feel conflicted on whether to kiss him or kick him."oh god!" i cry, and he smiles and winks from down below.

he gets up, wraps me in the biggest bear hug, and i smell his caramel like smell and feel his fluffy hair, and i bury my face into his neck, forgetting my worries.

"y/n!" felix says, his voice so deep, and raspy i almost tackle him with kisses but i hold back the urge. he grabs my cheek, strokes my cheekbone, then closes the space between us my kissing my lips slowly, and strongly.

he pushes me against the wall and i can't seem to think.

why was i here again? what was my name? 

his lips dance with mine, and my hands go through his hair, with my arms around his neck, while he has his arms wrapped around my waist, and is pushing my body against his.

i can't seem to catch my breath. 

oh yes, i finally remembered! 

i gently push felix away and his little freckles crinkle in with his eyes as he looks at me in confusion.

his blond messy fluffy hair, his swollen lips, and his cute dimple and dusted freckles...hes an angel.

"where is innie?" i ask urgently

felix tries not to roll his eyes, "come on! im trying to kiss you and your worrying about joengin? what about me!? i want another kiss" 

he leans in again but i stop him.

"no." i try looking calm, but on the inside i feel like screaming.he is just that cute, "where is everyone?"

"hey, y/n!" hyunjin says running into the living room.

i jump from fright into felix arms and felix laughs out loud.

"hey jin!" i cry, looking at his tall beautiful, but tired figure, "where the hell is my baby?"

"im right here!" felix whines, kissing underneath my ear.

"he's sleeping" minho says, coming out of his room, holding a sleepy han. "felix is the one who texted you through jeongins phone"

i turn to felix questioningly, but he holds out the pink plushie, and with it, chocolates and a letter addressed to me from him.

"happy one year anniversary, y/n!" felix says, kissing my ear and nose repeatedly.

jisung smiles, "yay! you can sleep over!" his smile is sleepy and he looks like he was drunk, which i was sure he wasn't. jisung always was disoriented whenever he woke up. 

"shh!" hyunjin says, "everyone sleeping!"

 minho takes jisung back inside and hyunjin winks at me before running into his room.

felix stands there in his unicorn onesie and i hold the gifts.

"you really woke me up at three am" i lie, i was awake, "you make me run here thinking my precious jeongin was hurt, and i come in here to find out that nothing was the matter?" i start, but felix kisses me again and then pulls away, smiling at my shocked expression.

"b-but the presents i got for you are at home" i start again and he kisses me urgently to shut me up.

"you're the best present i could ever ask for. and you're here right now" felix murmurs into the kiss. he kisses me jaw again before pulling back and smiles at me. 

"i love you" he says  and i take a moment to admire his accent and deep voice and i give him a wide smile. 

"i love you." i say, and then felix laughs.

"lets go do something stupid!" felix exclaims and he dances around in his onesie. 

hey stay!

i accept requests and my dms are always open, also you can just comment a request lmao.

please remember to comment and stream all skz songs

see you stays ;)