Collide

*hazel pov*
It's time for work. I changed into a dress shirt thing that says Levi's and some short shorts so they couldn't be seen then I put on thigh high heels. I teleported to school and got ready making tea for myself.

First period went by fast but people where chatting loud and walking into my class

First period went by fast but people where chatting loud and walking into my class. "Welcome!" I beamed like I always do the kids waved or rolled there eyes. Once everybody was in and the bell rung I started to take attendance "is Lukas here??" I asked until I heard a person burst threw the door "he is now!" One girl said with a snicker. When he walked into the class room something happened an I leaned over in pain "Ah shit!" I growled "everybody out now! Somebody get the nurse please AH!" I asked between my pained gasps "Alright hey Lukas wanna stay here cuz this is your fault bud!" People where joking around but it really was his fault and I know he felt this in his own way too "yea sure" he nodded slowly walking toward me "I fucking hATe you!" I said as pain coursed up my legs "this is weird, what's wrong with you?! Uhg I knew my mate would hate me!" He whined "shut up you damn Puppy this I-is normal for WiTcheS!" I cried squeezing my eyes shut "what really?!" He asked amazed "yes! I knew it would happen but not in a classroom of people!" I hissed in pain as the nurse my mother and sister came bursting threw the door "AH HAZ ARE YOU OK?!" My sister cried running over to me pushing the wolf out the way "AHH YES IM FINE!" I yelled as she tried getting close to me "oh sweetness! Silver come here you can't be close to him, Wolfe if your close to him you'll get hurt over here now!" My mom yelled at them, they all sat around my mom as she made a barrier for them to stay safe. A large shock went threw my body then a big poof of magic came out of my body and the pain stopped until I touched anything. "Aah!" I cried as my body hit the floor, I looked at my legs and the that tattoos covered them.

"Mom can you let me out please?!" My sister asked and my mom ended the bubble "oh haz it's so pretty!" She said walking over sitting down next to me "thanks but it hurts like hell" I winced "who is his mate that's all I want to know, whoever this ...

"Mom can you let me out please?!" My sister asked and my mom ended the bubble "oh haz it's so pretty!" She said walking over sitting down next to me "thanks but it hurts like hell" I winced "who is his mate that's all I want to know, whoever this is must be very important to whatever group they are in to make hazel go threw that!" My mom yelled in the nurses face. Lukas whimpered "you! What's your name son?" My mom asked walking over to him carefully "Lukas, lukas rain miss" he bowed in my mother's presence "Alright well you will have to call your family, because your coming with us" my mom said as my sister tried to touch my leg "Ah don't touch!" I said softly tears drenched my face "WHATS HAPPENING?!" The principal vice principal and counselor burst threw the door "nothing it's all handled now" my mom said mixing a potion to make the pain ease "why is he on the floor?!" The principal asked "his mating bond has been activated, for witches this is a painful proses and normally occurs only when a witch is comfortable in the place they are in" my mom said as she walked over to me dripping the potion in my mouth "so he's your mate??" The counselor asked Lukas, he nodded hanging up on his family "why aren't you comforting him?! He's in so much pain and you just standing there!" She yelled slapping him on the back of the head "I'm scared, I don't want to hurt him more" he whined his eyes held sadness and pain "actually if you where with him his pain would ease more" my mom said cleaning her mess "oh ok, do you want me too?" He asked "YES?! WHAT DOSE IT LOOK LIKE IM SHITTING RAINBOWS, IM IN PAIN BITCH!" I growled threw clenched teeth "uh-" the vice p tried scolding me but my mom and sister shut that up "don't you could never understand the pain of a mating bond if somebody ripped your arm off and broke your back!" They growled as my mate walked over sitting down pulling me into his lap. I broke down "owie holy oasis this hurts!" I cried hiding my face in his chest. Yes witches get very attached once there mate is with them, that's why I started crying. "Shhh shh shh it's alright, your ok I have you now" he said softly holding me close as we heard somebody burst in the room "we came as soon as we got your text what's wrong hunny?!" I'm guessing his mom yelled "SHH!" They all shushed her.

Lukas pov*
We all shushed my mom as she burst threw the door "what's wrong??" She looked around the room spotting me on the floor with hazel who is sobbing a river "aww why is he crying?? Mating is a good thing!" She smiled "yes mom but for witches it's different" I said softly "can I??" I asked softly pointing at his leg, he nodded moving off of it "there" his voice was weak and quivering. I pulled his leg out from under him and showed my mom "whoa that is so cool!" She smiled as my dad beta and jack all walked into the room "we don't need an Audience! I want to take him home so we can heal him!" My mom hissed at the new people "fine take us with you!" My dad and mom growled "fine Uhg! Hazel darling will you be alright if we teleport??" His mom asked and he nodded "Alright I'll take the adults silver you take them" his mom said again and we teleported "ahh!" He cried, his body is very tender I guess because any slight movement hurts him "it's ok we are here" I purred in his ear. "Hurry set him down and strip him down to boxers now!" Mrs James said as she went out back "Uhg your slow I'll do it!" His sister said and used her magic to strip him "take him to the back there's a pond and you need to set him in it" she informed me, I nodded and ran out to the pond placing him in it "thank oasis" he huffed as he soaked in the water. I finally got a good look at his back.

 I finally got a good look at his back

A full back piece. "Whoa that's cool!" Jack said as him and my parents came to the back "I know! I'm lucky" I said with a proud smirk "yah you are, to still be alive!" Hazel called "shit he's back to normal" I said and his sister laughed "he's in his territory now, you have no clew what he can do" she smirked as she looked over her brother was gone and behind us "whoa!" A black wolf stood with purple eyes and red accents in his fur "that is so pretty brother!" Silver said petting her brother. He shifted back running his hand threw his hair "well hey Gorgeous~" I smirked he rolled his eyes "I'm going in to sleep you coming with??" He asked turning around walking away, I followed like a love sick puppy "your so pretty" I said as we made it into the house and into his room "thank you, but I'm really not" he said getting in bed laying down "well you are!" I said taking my shoes off sitting on the bed with him "cuddle??" He asked with pleading eyes "fine" I smirked throwing off my shirt laying down with him, he cuddled up to my chest laying down falling asleep, I drifted off soon as well.