Saints

Lukas pov

I woke up and it's like 8 in the morning "fuck" I growled as I got ready for school "I'll see you later babe" I smiled looking at hazel who laid on the couch comfortably.

(Sorry so soon but time skip to hazel getting to school he also wore this!)

I walked to hazels class which a old lady was standing at his desk as A bunch of new kids sat at a desk in back they were all vampires and wolves that didn't smell like my pack so I don't know and don't care to know who they are, "why am I the fir...

I walked to hazels class which a old lady was standing at his desk as A bunch of new kids sat at a desk in back they were all vampires and wolves that didn't smell like my pack so I don't know and don't care to know who they are, "why am I the first one here!" I pouted sitting down at my seat waiting for the rest of my class to walk in. After about a minute the rest of my class walks in my beta and two warriors who I'm really good friends with came and sat next to me "alright settle down your teacher should be here soon he's just grabbing a new class roster on account of the new kids" the old woman smiled as we got quiet. Soon enough you could hear loud taps and the door bursting open "I'm so sorry I'm late I woke up late and had to get a roster!" Hazel panted out of breath from running "um it's ok dear..." the women gave hazel a dirty look as he walked into class turning the lights down walking to his desk "alrighty class, so I know iv been gone awhile but that dose not mean you get to slack off open your spell books to page 340 and begin to read the ingredients while I make pairs" He smiled and sat down as we all started to turn pages "are you going to be here all day miss?" He asked the old lady "oh yes I'm watching over the class for the principal" the old women nodded standing in the corner with a frown. About five minutes and everybody got there things and were in groups "alrighty get started raise your hand if you need me!" Hazel smiled walking over to my table "hmmm" he hummed taking my book from me "hey I need that!" I frowned "we'll use his I don't have one on account the principal hates me" he looked up from the book with a glint of humor in his eye "Fine just use it" I huffed looking over my betas shoulder "this is wrong y'all are going to make a cinder potion which is almost a love potion just smelling it is not good for you" he gasped softly "then what do we do?" I asked "you don't want to make the potion Lukas you need to leave" he said swiftly throwing the book down glaring at the old women "you! You sabotaged my classroom who do you think you are!" He yelled at the women as I began to pick things up from tables before anything could happen "Luna, we've got all the ingredients what would you like us to do with them?" My beta asked hazel "get rid of them now!" Hazel growled and any of my pack who was in the classroom got to work getting rid of the ingredients. "Well of course! Why should this school let a young witch like you Teach a class like this! You've probably gone slutting around this school having petty sex with any student who's foolish enough to get to close!" The women yelled at hazel "hey! Watch what you say about our Luna!" My pack growled shifting, I growled lowly stalking up behind hazel "now who are you son? This is a fight between teachers you should all leave, this is no Luna just a petty witch who's tricking you" the women smiled at the shifted wolves and me "Well when you mess with the Luna and mate of a whole pack, which may I say the whole school is filled with members of said pack you mess with all of us" I growled taking hazels jaw in my hand turning his head to show the mark that was turning into a wolf tattoo "ow shit let go you ass that hurts!" Hazel slapped me "sorry" I said softly "Uhg it's fine now you get the hell out of my classroom before I have you thrown out" he growled as many wolves jumped on cleared tables the room near us growling snarling snapping jaws warning the women we would let her know the wrath of our pack. "Alright settle down please go back to your seats!" Hazel yelled as people started shifting back walking to seats whispers spread threw humans other wolves and vampires alike "just make a fire potion and test it" he waved his hand making the lights go down more as he sat down at his desk with a sigh. "Alright we gotta get this done" my beta said as he started making the potion "excuse me, can you grab that for me sir?" One of the new kids asked pointing at a pencil that had slid to the front of the room "oh sure" hazel sighed getting up bending over to grab the pencil till the class heard the snap of a camera "what was that?" Hazel asked me and my beta stood up glaring at the table of new students "class is ending guys get packed up" hazels eyes glazed over he looked really upset "I have free period next hour so I'll stay" I growled as the bell rang and people started leaving. Once the classroom was empty and the door shut, he keeps his door locked at all times, I got up and walked over to him throwing my bag in the corner of the room walking in front of the smaller boy kissing him on the lips deeply "Hmm, no Lukas I'm not risking it" he frowned his voice wavering as he looked at the door "come on haz, don't cry baby please" I said softly kissing his cheek "I-I'm not going to c-cry" he sniffled wiping his nose "aw baby why are you crying??" I asked hugging him "that little fucker took a picture up my skirt!" He cried into my shoulder, I growled lowly grabbing my phone sending out a text to the pack group chat.

Pack group chat-
Alpha: you all need to be on the look out for a picture floating, if you get the picture find out the source and where is came from!
(Seen by everybody)

Beta: how will we know what the picture is of or if we have the right one?
(Seen by everybody)

Alpha: the picture is of hazel bending over, it's a picture up his fucking skirt!😡
(Seen by everybody)

Beta: on it alpha!
(Seen by everybody)

I set my phone down hugging him close "I'm not leaving I'll skip my other classes" I said softly running my fingers threw his short brown locks "no you need to go to class!" He protested pushing me away wiping his eyes "no I'm staying the Bells going to ring anyway" I frowned as the bell sounded and kids started piling in the room "alpha Luna!, are you guys ok??" A bunch of my pack members asked looking worried "yes were fine" I sighed as they all got seated and hazel stood up "um sir are you alright?" A human girl asked "yes I'm fine just open your books and make a fire potion no more questions!" He said as he walked over to the door turning the light up a bit so people could read the list "come here hunny" I purred softly as he walked back to his desk sitting down on the spiny chair "what?" He asked looking at me with teary eyes once again "we'll find them ok?" He nodded resting his head in his hands "I just want this day to be over" hazel sniffles softly. The bell soon rang signaling for them to leave "I'll see you after school Alright?" Lukas smiled kissing the top of hazels head waving goodbye as he left the room.

*time skip to the end of school*

I walked out in front with the rest of the football team "hey you should join, it would be good for you!" They smiled practically dragging me to the field, hazel had a meeting so I could try out and be done by the time hazels done with his meeting and we will have time to hang out after! I smiled at the thought as I was pulled to the field, we did practice and I got in apparently. We were talking waiting for coach to tell us to leave "hey look the cheer leaders" the boys nudged me pointing towards the girls "yea hotties they are" another boy chuckled watching as the girls practiced "hey boys!" Coach yelled clapping his hands "y'all are free to go and the positions will be posted on Friday!" Coach dismissed us I grabbed my stuff walking with the boys till I saw a not very happy looking hazel "your walking home" he growled his eyes flashing a blood red color as he turned away from me "hazel wait!" I called as the guys behind me chuckled following me "what do you want I said your walking home" he huffed shifting into his jaguar form making the humans fall backward "hazel!" I exclaimed as he stalked up to me "when you wanna sleep with those hookers make sure you let me know so I can leave the house" His Jaguars voice was a lot lower than his own and his words came out in a low snarl "hazel no please Uhg see I knew this was a bad idea!" I huffed shifting into my wolf all the humans kinda stepped back as the other shifters walked away whistling "let's go" I hummed pushing his side with my nose to get him to move "let's race" I started off far in the lead as he trotted behind me "come on hazel it's no fun when I'm the only one running!" I called and that's when he sped up bounding off in front of me, I chuckled running after him but my attempt was futile as he kept a steady pace in front of me.

                    *at home time skip*

"luna! alpha! welcome back!" one of the children smiled as me and hazel ran up to the house. Hazel shifted into a human form nodding to the small child in front of him "thank you" I smiled at the kid grabbing hazel by the waist as we walked into the house all the females had their mates from other packs or human mates at the house today and it might be a bad thing for all the other males in the pack with mates of the same pack. Small Growls could be heard as me and hazel walked into the house "whats a witch doing here?" Most of the other wolves from different packs snarled stepping infront of their mate protectively, "hey!" Most the girls growled pushing the other men back. "Hey, don't you disrespect me in my own home!" Hazel growled lowly "don't do that!" Most the girls squealed not wanting anything to happen "that is a fucking witch! Do you know what that thing can do to you?!" One male growled. "THAT IS OUR LUNA!" The females growled backing away from their mates who looked utterly surprised and worried.

—————to be continued