In my zone

*Lukas pov*
I woke up to people whispering and getting on my bed "what the fuck?!" I growled opening my eyes to see Jack the beta and the girls from last night "oh um hi alpha!" They all stuttered with big smiles "hazel look at this" I shook him glaring at the group "what the fuck! I don't have to wake up for another hour!" He cried looking over at the group, he stumbled for his wand "get out NOW!" He growled lowly pointing his wand at the group. "Oh uh w-were sorry Luna we jus-" the girl was cut off "no get the fuck out!" He growled again and they all scampered out "people think we're territorial" I chuckled as he set his wand back down laying his head down again "Yah were much more territorial than you dogs" he smiled cuddling closer or trying to cuddle closer to me "sleep or lay in bed and cuddle for an hour?" I asked "cuddle!" He smiled sitting on my lap laying his head on my shoulder "I love you" He said softly "I love you too" I smiled kissing the top of his head "knock knock, alpha would you like us to bring. You break fast??" A girl walked in "oh um... am I interrupting" she said and looked like she was on the verge of tears "what have I told you people stay the fuck out before I hex that damned door closed!" Hazel growled "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't realize" she stuttered running out of the room "whoa bro another one you reject like a hard ass huh??" My sister walked in "my gods I swear I'm going to hex that door shut so people will leave us be my gods!" Hazel growled grabbing his wand "whoa fisty hook up huh bro?" My sister laughed I shook my head "excuse me?! Hook up you think I'm that low to 'hook up' with a wolf oh no, to be frank I'm his mate thank you and if you would please get the fuck out that would be lovely thank you doll" hazel hissed venom lacing his words "eye calm down I'll have my dad put a lock on the door k??" I said and he nodded "whoa I'm sorry who dose he think he is bro?!" My sister growled staring daggers into me "I'm sorry, he is my mate and your Luna so I mean you have to listen to him sorry sis, your not even a high class level to even be talking back to him" I informed my sister she just huffed and walked out "I'll just get ready and we can leave" hazel said doing a spell putting on a green sweater a black tank top jean shorts and black thigh highs.

 am I interrupting" she said and looked like she was on the verge of tears "what have I told you people stay the fuck out before I hex that damned door closed!" Hazel growled "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't realize" she stuttered running out of the room...

"Get ready" He said and I nodded and got dressed in jeans and a tee-shirt. "Ready??" He asked and I nodded "Alright!" He smiled and teleported us to his classroom "wanna stay here for homeroom this morning, I'll email your normal home room teacher?" He asked as he started to get papers set up and desks ready for his homeroom "Yah, do you have a human homeroom??" I asked "Yah I have werewolves too they are from your pack I think" he said as people started filing in as the homeroom bell rang "welcome welcome new comers!" He smiled and hopped over his desk to greet the humans "Lukas, mind getting that chair down for them??" He asked pointing at the couch chair that sat on the desk I'm guessing so the cleaners can clean better "Yah I'll get it to strain your little wimpy arms trying to get it yourself" I said pushing a mortal out of my way getting the chair down and setting it by a desk with no chairs "thank you hunny! You can sit at my desk my phone is there if you want to play games" hazel said as he stood on the table trying to get the projector on "oh yah Lukas, all we're doing today is introduction for the new guys you sure you want to stay in here with me??" He asked as he turned the projector on and hopped off the table "Yah I'll stay but if I get to put my feet on the desk" I smirked and he rolled his eyes "what are desks for?" He asked with a chuckle turning on the presentation "Alright! Kids watch this and we will have introductions when this is over!" He called over the noisy humans, he turned off the light and walked over to me moving my feet so he could sit down with me "this really is boring" I said resting my head on his shoulder "want me to turn you into a cat and we can scare the humans?" He joked crossing his legs.
(10 min later)
The lights fluttered on and half the humans are asleep "aye! What are you thinking sleeping in my class, watch you spill wolfs bane and somebody gets a finger melted off!" He yelled and people started to wake up "Alright introductions, I'm mr,James or mr,h and I'm the extensive science teacher!" He said and started his speech about his classroom expectations "any questions?" He asked and people's hand shot up "alrighty you in the green" he said pointing at a girl "why is he at your desk is he even in this class?" She asked and I almost fell out of the chair "he is aloud to be in here" he said and looked around "you" "um how old are you?" The boy asked and I busted out laughing "are you going to tell them the truth or are you going to lie?!" I asked threw my laughs "I'm going to turn you into a frog and send you back to your homeroom where they are doing a rest on why wolfs bane is bad for you" He growled looking at me with a deaths glare "ok ok I'm sorry please don't turn me into a frog!" I cried running to the other side of the classroom "Alright then, I'm 17 the same age as you maybe younger." He said and people gasped.