Neon lights

*hazels pov*
"Hmmmm!" I cried when I got up to a sharp pain in my leg. "What's wrong love??" Lukas asked his voice low and husky from just waking up. "Nothing I'm ok" I said softly getting up my heels where laying on the floor, I walked over to my closet grabbing a black silk robe to wear so I was not only in boxers. I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen when I got down there Lukas mom and my mom where talking "mom I'm going out" I said walking over grabbing my bag "no no no, your staying here your sister is doing you chores for a bag or two" my mom hummed "but mom!" I whined as she pulled me back into the kitchen "I don't want to stay home! I hate staying here you know this!" I yelled fighting her as she pulled me into the kitchen "oh uh hello" Lukas mom said nervously "hello" I crossed my arms and sat down on the counter waving my wand saying a small spell and the a bottom of wolfs bane appeared "why do you have that?!" Lukas mother said worried standing up "calm down mutt it's for my tea"I growled putting the wolf's bane lavender and rose in a pot of boiling water letting it brew. "Oh hunny make me a cup and put some raspberry's in mine please" my mom asked form the table "Alright" I said pouring the the liquid into two tea cups I put my moms raspberry in hers and handed it to her "thanks sweetie" she said and smile taking a sip of her tea "oh looks who's up!" Lukas mom smiled at the door "oh hey Wolfe" my mom said as he walked in the room "Hmm, oh hey Lukas" I said as I turned around "hey y'all" he smiled at me. He walked over and gave me a hug "oof this is new" I chuckled hugging him back "awww you soooo cute!" Lukas mother smiled "Yah yah, hunny brush your teeth before you kiss him" my mom said "oh yah! Hold this don't drink it unless you have a death wish thank you!" I said giving him my drink running up stairs to brush my teeth. And jumped down the stairs "I need to get back to the school God's they are going to kill me!" I yelled, "Lukas come on I'll get you back too!" I said hurried as I packed my bags "but can we please just go tomorrow please??" Lukas pouted "Uhg fine!" I said waving my wand and all my things where gone. "Mom where did dad and jack go??" Lukas asked his mom "they went to the pack house go on hunny I'm going to talk to your mother in-law!" She smiled speaking to my mother "Alright let's go!" He smiled running out side "I'm going to shift as well so don't be slow!" I smiled shifting to a black and red jaguar "let's go!" He called threw a mind link and we started running.

*lukas pov*
We were almost to the pack house we where in my territory when I herd a cats growl and scratch "AHH!" I heard and looked behind me, 'go help him you dumb ass!' I said to myself and ran full speed knocking one of them off hazel, than another until the were all off of him. He stalked over to me rubbing his nose in my fur "Are you Alright? Did you strain yourself?!" He asked worried looking up at me. I shook my head no then looked up at the wolves staring at us in aw "I'm going to rip your balls off every single one of you, what the hell where you thinking!" I growled out lowly "w-were sorry alpha but that's a witch a-and-" The small female was cut off "YAH I understand that but now you can't just go attacking witches willy nillly!" I hissed and felt a pressure on my back "Yah I would not advise, I could have killed you mutts" hazel was sitting on my back in human form, his legs crossed and him looking at his nails. "Let's go I'm cold and don't feel like casting a warmth spell" he whined and I nodded bounding off towards the house again.
Once we were there he hopped off my back and we walking in "oh hello alpha!" Some girls said fluttering there eyes and trying to show off there breasts "Uhg shove off sluts, he's mine!" Hazel growled walking over to me wrapping his arms around my neck "oh wow we could pleaser you more alpha! Reject him and let us be your mate!" Hazels grip got tighter as they said the word reject, "oh are you sure about that?!" He growled turning around placing his hands on his hips "hey now stop before somebody gets hurt" I said softly placing my hands on his "oh hello son!" My dad called as he walked into the living room "hey is everything ok in here??" He asked feeling the Tension between hazel and the girls "yes everything is fine sir" hazel smiled a fake ass smile "goddess witches are so two faced!" The girls said and hazel shook his head "I'm leaving" he turned himself into a small black house cat jumping on the window sill getting out of the house "hazel wait please don't go!" I called but he was gone "look what you did! Made my mate leave your all fucking whores UHG!" I growled my dad looked upset as well "you should all get out of my sight before I rip you to bits!" I growled and they all ran "call him" my dad said and I nodded calling him over our mind link 'what?' He hissed 'please come back I'm so sorry they did and said that to you' I asked my words laced with sadness 'fine' he said and then he was there right in front of me "hey" I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist and he put his arms around my neck "hi" he smiled back pecking my lips, warmth rushed threw my body "hey dinner will be ready soon wanna go sit at the table??" I asked and he nodded curtly and we walked into the kitchen, we sat down and waited till dinner started.

(About 30 min later)

Hazel turned into a cat jumping on my shoulder before everybody started filing into the room "what's this alpha got a new pet??" My hunters teased. I just chuckled when hazel jumped into my lap 'I'm going to shift when everybody's here' he said in our link as he sat upright being very well behaved for a cat. I nodded petting behind his ear and started purring. Soon enough the girls from earlier came in and saw hazel "aww how cute!" They said running over petting him "uh I wouldn't do that, welp" I said as he sifted crossing his arms as the girls all swiped there hands away "thanks lady's I needed to brush my fur anyway" he smirked and they all went and sat down, when we turned everybody's face was in pure shock except my dads "WHAT IS THAT THING DOING HERE!" The head hunter that led the attack on hazel in the first place yelled across the big table "well I mean he is my mate, meaning I'm your Luna. And Technically speaking you attacked me which means you committed treason to your own pack are you following??" Hazel asked crossing his legs leaning back in my chest with a proud smirk. I just shook my head and the hunter looked shocked "oh my goddess I'm so sorry!" He said with a worried look on his face "oh no, what should I do with you huh??" He smirked getting up "should I make you run 1000 laps??" He smirked walking around the table "pour wolfs bane on your arm and watch it melt off??" The wolf looked like he was about to pass out "maul you?!" Hazel growled turning into a Jaguar jumping over the table and pushing him to the floor. "May I be excused?! PLEASE" he asked me as hazel got off him and shifted back walking over to me "no fix yourself up and eat" I said as hazel sat on my leg.
When dinner was done they all bowed and left, well most of them "out" hazel shewed and he smirked when everybody was gone "babeeeee" he whined turning around placing his hands on my chest "whattttt?" I asked with a chuckle "maybe we could uhhh do something??" He asked wrapping his arms around my neck "uh hazel do you think we are going to fast?? I mean, I would love to but I don't want anything long term to happen just yet" I said feeling kinda bad "Yah I'm sorry, I should go..." he said getting his wand out "no! Please don't go" I asked grabbing his hands "but-" he started "we can do it but we have to be careful alright" I said softly, he nodded moving up connecting his lips with mine. We moved in sink, I stood up pushing him on the table deepening the kiss "hmmm" he hummed taking my shirt in his hands pulling at the buttons, I moved down his neck biting and sucking on the sensitive spots, "Hmm" he hummed. "Hey boys?" My dad called from the other room "shit, uh yes?!" I called back as hazel buttoned my shirt. "Um well hazels mother says you two need to sleep because hazel has work and she dose not want him to be late he's already missed a day" My dad informed and me and hazel nodded getting up "thanks dad night" I smiled "Yah night" hazel said as I led him to my room "hey by the way, humans are starting school tomorrow, nice to have your boyfriend be a teacher huh??" Hazel giggled as we walked into my room "Yah, Uhg those humans will get on my nerves!" I growled throwing my shirt off "Yah, I agree there will be a lot in your class with me so you'll be fine!" He smiled waving his wand saying a small spell he was now only in a silk robe "cute" I muttered as I climbed into bed "I need to burn sage... do you mind??" He asked me I just shook my head. He started the ritual and saved my room for about 20 mins before he was done "Alright that's better now I can sleep!" He smiled climbing into bed so he was laying on top of me instead of next to me "this comfortable??" I asked with a sarcastic tone "yes very thank you baby" he hummed pulling the covers over us falling asleep. I drifted off as well.