Chapter 32

Taylor POV

"How do you know him?" Kat ask in a small voice just as I hand the phone back to her.

I stare at her, "Why don't you ask your dearest father yourself?" I snapped in my sarcastic tone. I know my eyes shine with fury but let's face it, I'm too damn mad to even care.

When I walk to the market, for grocery shop, a man stop me in the frozen aisle and we talked. He threaten me, saying that if I didn't come willingly to him, he will hurt the people around me. Honestly, I was scared until he said something about my family. Including mother.

Yes, she may not be the favorite people in my list right now. But I admit, I still care. I still do care.

I punch him in the gut, and all he said was I'm going to pay for it soon. And then, he walk away, disappearing. When I told mum that, she sound scared and she begged me to stay away from him at all cost. I don't know why but I will stay away anyway. That guy give me scary vibe. Kat had a few of his feature, like her eyes and her lips.

"Your dad is a very dangerous man. Are you aware of that?" I ask, more calmly this time. She look taken aback at my statement and her eyes hardened. "You don't know shit about my father! Stop acting like you do." She snapped. Anger laced in her voice as her eyes showed me the same reaction.

I know then, that I shit a nerve.

I quirk my eyebrow, "Oh no? Then tell me Kat, do you know what your father work for? Don't say business. What kind of business?" I taunted, and smile smugly at her. I don't from where I got this confidence from.

She was quiet.

"Exactly! You don't even know what your father been doing." I said. She look at me and glare, "At least my mother don't left me like yours did, now do she? Your mother even gave all the love to me. Cause why? Maybe because you are so pathetic." She sneered.

I smirk, but deep down inside I was boiling, she just hit my nerve and she knew it. "That's a low blow Kat." I said in a low voice before launching towards her. Though, she throw the first punch at me. I manage to dodge the second one and attacked her.

I throw a few punch and she did too. Some people try to stop us but it's either I end up punch the guys face, and he end up fighting me. And then there's other few people try to break us apart but fail miserably as they end up too in fighting.

So that's been going on until the sirens was heard and we still ignore the warning sirens, cause we're too mad to care.

We were all being pull away and I trash around and elbowed the person behind me. He grunted and let go but I was pinned down to ground seconds later.

Not in the nice way too.

It was rough, I'm sure it's going scrape my arm and my left cheek. I groaned as I feel a dizzy kick in. They handcuffed me and pull me up roughly and shove me at the back of the police van. Few was also being shove in. And a guy sitting beside me, smirking at me. I squinted my eyes at him curiously, "What are you smirking at?" I snapped.

He chuckled, "You're a feisty one."

I rolled my eyes. I lick my lips and tasted my own blood. I scrunched up my face is disgusts. "I'm Xander." The same guy said quietly.

"Taylor."

I look at Kat, who definitely look like a whole mess with her hair sticking up and her nose dripping with blood. Definitely more beat up than I am. "So what happened to you and red hair girl over there?" His deep voice cut my train of thoughts.

I look away from her and turn to Xander. He had dark hair and grey eyes. A small faint scar at his eyebrow. He had all the bad boy going on with his tattoos on his arm. I look away from his amuse and smirking face. "Something personal." I reply.