Prologue

He was coming toward her
I screamed and ran from the bedroom,"come back here little girl,"the man in the ski mask leapt after her.

I ran down the hall and stairs,my breath catching as sobs choked me."stop that kid,dammit."rinig kong sigaw ng lalaki habang hinahabul parin ako.My tears starting to fall again when I remember they had shot my mom and dad.
In the hall below I saw blood...more blood..more bodies lying on the floor.

"Tamara,"I saw nanna Grace hiding in the door,"Halika dito."
I ran toward nanna Grace and threw myself into her arms,"they killed my parents."

"Shhhss magiging okay din ang lahat Tamara,"nanna Grace said I'm trying to calm down myself but I'm still panicking.

"They 're in the hall,they'll break down the door they'll shoot us,"sunod sunod na sabi ko niyakap lang ako ni Nanna Grace ng mahigpit hanggang sa may tunog na umalingaw-ngaw sa buong bahay.
And then Nanna's Grace head exploded,I screamed as brain matter splattered into my chest.
-
"Miss Vleek are you okay?,"tinakpan ko ang bibig ko dahil sa pagsigaw ko and I started to cry again,"shhss it's okay I'm here now,"Ate Cheska said and she hugged me tightly,ate Cheska is my cousin and my professor.

"That dream again Ate I thought Hindi ko sya mapapanaginipan but it's happened again,"hagulhul na sabi ko.

Halos walang estudyante dito sa classroom siguro it's already break time,pinunasan ni ate Cheska ang mga pawis sa noo ko,"shhss don't be scared baby I'm always here for you."

Si Ate Cheska na ang nag-alaga sa akin nang mamatay ang parents ko nung gabing yun,while my grandfather hired some private security para sa amin ni Ate Cheska