Chapter 6:She's Dangerous

Hades pov

"Hades come with us,"napatingala ako kay Supremo and without asking any questions sumama nga ako sa kanila ni Empress Tamara.

We're here at the top of the tree at tanaw na tanaw namin ang isang lumang gusali,"anong merun Andra mou bakit tayo nandito?,"tanong ni Empress Kay Supremo,I'm asking the same question too.

Sa isang iglap nandun na sila sa tapat ng gusali,kahit na malayo ako tanaw na tanaw ko sila Supremo,I saw Supremo's whisper something in Empress ears.Bigla nalang naiwan doon si Empress at nasa tabi ko na si Supremo tahimik lang kaming naghintay kong anong mangyayari.

May mga kalalakihan na pumalibot kay Empress,tumingin ako kay Supremo pero parang wala syang nakikita o wala lang talaga syang pakialam?.

Maya-maya nagsimulang mayanig ang buong lupa at unti-unting nasusunog ang buong kapaligiran,"what did you say to her supremo at ganyang ang reaction nya"her hair become red and her face becomes wild,I can see an anger on her face.

"Nah"tipid na sabi ni Supremo his being cold to her,pano nya nagagawang panuurin nalang si Empress,"I want you to observe her and tell your opinion about her."

She destroy everything she see 's and she killed every human na pumigil sa kanya,she's too dangerous,nakita ko kung pano sya mawalan sa control,"is this the way you treat your mate supremo?,"I suddenly asked him but no answer,he just silently watching her.

Halos maging abo na ang paligid ng gusali,I continued watching and observing her as Supremo's order.

Nakikita ko ang galit at paghihiganti sa mga mata nya,ano ba talaga ang sinabi ni Supremo sa kanya at naging mabangis sya,even her wolf Hindi sya makontrol nito,"don't let your emotions eat you,"napalingon ako kay Supremo na nakasandal sa puno at pinapanood si Empress kung paano nya wasakin ang buong paligid.

Nagkabit-balikat nalang ako,wala din akong magagawa kasi maski ako hindi ko mabasa at makuha ang pinupunto ni Supremo.She was like a monster who are killing innocent people and destroying everything like the monster who destroyed my village.

*Flashback*

I looked over the monster who killing innocent people in my village,a monsters stared at me they looked fierce and cruel,I run and run until I found a cave,I went to it deeper and deeper just to be safe from the monster.

"Come on little boy,"a voice of a man,how did he find me?do I need to go deeper on this cave,"let's go outside it's too dark here."

"I won't there's a monster outside,"I said,I can't see his face because it's dark but I can feel his presence....i want to live here no light no monsters.

"No monster,"the man said.

"Liar,"I said and run,going deeper,"they're here,I have to get away."

"If they're here,it's because you brought them,you just make an illusions of monster little boy,"the man put himself in front of me,blocking my path,"stop running,and stop thinking about the monster."

"Umalis ka sa daan ko,go away,"I said but he didn't listen,he took my shoulder and forced me to turn around,"I won't look."

"You know what's not true little boy,I'm stronger than you,now open your eyes,and tell me what do you see,"the man said.

I opened my eyes,"monster cruel eyes,blood."

"But they haven't hurt you,because they're not real,"he said,"I'm going to hold you and let get out of this dark cave let's face the monster together,"tears were running down to my face as he hold my hand,"don't worry I'm here to protect you."