To Fairest Lady 01

The following responses are dedicated to indelwen-of-mirkwood, lilith15000, beaulahmae (from tumblr aka Wenderful52 on AO3), and a lady who sent a response via email: character name Gabrielle.

Fairest Lady,

Oh my dearest! I regret that my letter gave you so much initial trepidation, though I can understand, I suppose, the wonder and perhaps worry of it.

I was quite transported into a rather sensual fantasy with your response I must admit. Forgive me if you find that knowledge improper at this time.

Your response has made me not only relieved but overjoyed to know my love and desire for you is not only returned but with such intensity. I assure you this is not a mere fantasy, and very much a reality.

I did notice a few shy glances and trembling touches, when you last took my measurements, (and the latest set of fineries is astounding in their beauty and quality, I assure you), but I thought perhaps it was either my hopeful imagination, or possible weariness and intimidation on your part despite the years you have entrusted your services to me.

Pray, will it be too forward of me to request that you meet me by the gardens near the waterfall two nights from now? I do not have any affairs of state at that time, and will be able to be with you until the sun rises, and if you wish, sun sets on the next day.

Love,Thranduil