Author's Note

Finally, this book is finished! It has been a roller coaster - and it was a chore to complete at times - and I'm so happy that Annihilation has finally been completed. So, like I did for my Hunger Games fanfic, I'm going to answer a few questions and stuff.

When did you start this?

This book was started absolutely ages ago! Around the start of January 2014. The second chapter has never been edited, and it says that the last time I touched it was on 16th January. It was finished on 30th September, so that's nearly nine months. My excuse? I just lost motivation halfway through.

Why did you lose motivation?

This is mostly due to school and exams, but I also felt compelled to delete my Wattpad and I wasn't too happy with this book. I'm going to go through and edit it soon because of how terrible one or two of these chapters are.

Who was your favourite character?

There are only six main characters, and if I have to choose, it'd be between Cassius and Tatiana.

Weren't you originally co-writing?

Yes. What happened? Well, I started to slack during the chapters - originally, K wrote for Tatiana and my friend wrote for Elias. In the end, I just did it all by myself. I did edit my friend's chapters heavily too, so I didn't see much point to having to wait. I don't think I'll be co-writing anytime soon...

What's next?

I plan to finish Video Games and Gate 24. I have my diary, my tribute books (which will completed in their own time) and my Writer's Games. I plan to do another Hunger Games fanfiction soon, before NaNoWriMo. After NaNoWriMo, I'll be working on a lot of works before my exams.