Chapter 59

"Oh god" Cole chuckled while Camila looks at him with a puzzled look.

"What?" Camila frowned

"I mean, you're pretty and hot but you're not my type... no offense" Cole replied. "I love you.. I do. But as a friend.. more like my little sister"

"Oh good" Camila let out a breath of relief "'cause I really don't know how to handle that kind of situation"

"You know, we're talking like we're not locked up in a room with bad guys waiting to kill us"

"W-what?" Camila stammered "T-they're gonna kill us?"

"I don't know" Cole shrugged

"But I'm too young to die" Camila whined.

"Yeah.  And I haven't even told Cat I like her" Cole chuckled.

"Ooohh so you like Cat..." Camila smirked

"A little" Cole smiled "I think she's cute and funny"

"She thinks you're cool" Camila smiled back.

"Really?"

"Mmhmm" Camila nodded "You should tell her when we get out"

"I will.. IF we get out" Cole replied.

"We will.." Camila smiled.

They heard someone opening the door and both their heads turned.

"Get back to sleep" Cole whispered.

"No.. I wanna know why they're doing this" Camila replied and Cole nodded.

A blonde guy who looks exactly like Cole walked in with two guys behind him.

"You're awake" Dylan smirked.

Camila's mouth formed and O with a shocked look on her face while her fingers moves back and forth at Dylan and Cole.

"You look exactly the same!" Camila exclaimed.

"We're twins Mila" Cole replied.

"It's weird looking at you guys.. and also kinda cool" Camila chuckled.

"Shut up" Dylan chimed in.

"Why am I here?" Camila asked and Dylan smirked.

"I think you should ask your dad" Dylan replied. "But I guess you won't have the chance so I'll make the long story short.. you're dad fucked up my..."

"Our" Cole cut him off.

"Shut up!" Dylan exclaimed startling Camila. "He fucked up my dad and now he's dead"

"I'm sorry" Camila sighed

"I don't want your sorry" Dylan scoffed "I want your dad to feel what it's like to lose someone you love"

"Dylan...." Cole sighed.

"I said shut the fuck up!" Dylan punched Cole making Camila gasp.

"Stop!" Camila yelled as she tries to move but her leg is too heavy.

"Your dad fucked up our life! Now we're gonna fuck him up.. enjoy today.. 'cause there will be no tomorrow for you" Dylan glared at Camila as he walks towards the door.

"What are you gonna do?" Cole asked with gritted teeth.

"Feed her to the devil" Dylan smirked before the guards closed the door.

"Devil?" Camila asked.

"I'm so sorry" Cole sighed as he rests his head on the wall.

"Hey.. don't be" Camila smiled "you're brother's not really good at scaring people" Camila chuckled.