Chapter 65

"It's ringing.." Barbara said while Lauren, Dinah, Alejandro and police officers who are assigned for the arrest of Dylan and Cole Sprouse are silently waiting.

"Hi babe" Barbara greeted "How are you? I haven't heard from you for a while"

"I'm fine baby. Sorry I was busy sorting some things here. I miss you so much" Dylan said on the other line. Barbara's phone was on speaker so everyone can hear their conversation.

Liar. Barbara thought

"I miss you too.. Can we meet? I wanna see you" Barbara replied.

"I'm flying home tonight. I'll be there tomorrow"

"Want me to pick you up?" Barbara asked.

"No need babe.. let's just meet at our favorite restaurant" Dylan replied.

"Okay.. sure. What time?"

"Lunch? I'll meet you there at 12" Dylan said.

"Cool.. God I miss you so much I can't wait to see you" Barbara replied.

Liar. Lauren thought.

"I miss you too... a lot. Anyway, they're calling me so I gotta go. Bye baby. I'll see you soon. I love you" Dylan rambled.

"I love you too. Take care babe. Bye" Barbara hang up the phone.

Dinah gave her a slow clap while smirking "Damn girl.. that was good"

"Bet she does that a lot" Lauren smirked.

"Shut up" Barbara playfully rolled her eyes.

"Well done Ms. Palvin. Now give us the location and we'll plan on surrounding the place" A police officer walked towards her with a pen and a paper.

........

Cole woke up with his stomach rumbling and his throat dry. He walked towards the door before banging it with his fists.

"Open the door!" Cole yelled.

"No" Max replied from the other side.

"How much is he paying you? I'll triple it" Cole replied. The door bursted open and a smirking Max walked in with a taser in his hand.

"I don't give a fuck about money. I like torturing people. It gives me.... pleasure" Max smirked before walking closer to Cole. "I'm gonna enjoy this"

Max tried to zap him with the taser but Cole dodged it by grabbing Max's arm and hand and pushed the taser back to Max's stomach making the masculine guy fall on the floor.

"Hurts like hell doesn't it?" Cole smirked as he grabs the taser and zapped Max for the second time in his neck. "You know what I want to do to people like you?"

Max looked at Cole with fear in his eyes while his body quivers on the floor.

"I wanna make you suffer..." Cole smirked "But before I do that.. answer my question. Where is Camila? Oh wait.. you can't speak" Cole chuckled as he sits on his bed waiting for Max's body to calm down. After a few minutes Max started to push his body up but Cole quickly ran to his side and kicked him on his rib.

"Not so fast" Cole smirked before grabbing the chain on the door and chained him tightly on the bed.

"You asshole" Max groaned as he coughs in pain.