Chapter 64

"This is brilliant Lauren" Alejandro smiled at the three girls sitting across him in his living room.

"We all came up with the plan" Lauren smiled back before noticing Alejandro's tired and puffy eyes.

"I'll talk to the police about the plan and I'll let you know what they'll think of it" Alejandro said.

"We're not doing it today?" Dinah asked with confusion.

"We can.. but it's dangerous" Alejandro sighed "We need back up Dinah"

"So when?" Lauren asked.

"Tomorrow maybe.. we need to plan this very carefully." Alejandro replied.

"Okay.." Lauren nodded

"I'm sorry about your boyfriend" Alejandro looked at Barbara.

"Ex-boyfriend" Barbara corrected "But it's fine"

"Lauren you just got out of the hospital.. how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine.. just stressed out" Lauren replied "How are things here?"

"Sofi's in her room asleep.. I'm worried about her.. she's crying every night and kept asking me about Camila. It's stressing me out because I don't even know what to say to her" Alejandro sighed

"Has the police found anything on where they may be hiding?" Dinah asked and Alejandro shook his head no.

"They found the car he used that night Camila was taken. It was dumped in the river. It was empty  so it's no help at all.. and the police I hired are useless. I even arranged a five hundred thousand dollar reward on whoever can bring me Camila back"

"We'll find her Mr. Cabello" Barbara smiled weakly.

"Thank you for doing this" Alejandro smiled back "It really means a lot to me.. and your idea really helps a lot"

"Alejandro..." Lauren said "I'm sorry I couldn't protect..."

"Stop Lauren..." Alejandro cut her off "It's not your fault sweetie.. we'll get her back"

"We will" Dinah smiled

........

"Yow wake up!"

Cole sat up on his bed startled by his brother's voice.

"Did I scare you?" Dylan chuckled.

"What do you want?" Cole muttered.

"I'm just here to say goodbye" Dylan smirked.

"What?" Cole frowned

"I'm leaving you here.. I'm going to our summer house in LA to chill with my girl" Dylan replied as he sits down on Camila's bed.

"That's it? You'll just leave me here?" Cole asked. "Just kill me already!"

"I can't do that" Dylan said "Killing you would mean ending your misery"

"So you'll just leave me here to starve?" Cole asked in disbelief.

"Yup" Dylan replied popping the p.

"You really are an asshole" Cole glared at his brother.

"Maybe" Dylan stood up before walking towards the door. "Don't worry.. Max here will keep you company 'til you die"