The Secret Revealed

Honey's POV

We follow Kaoru and he goes into a cake store and we watch from the window, the store owner immediately see's kaoru and pulls out a cake box. kaoru pays him and quickly runs across the street into a flower shop and grabs a bouquet of flowers.

 kaoru pays him and quickly runs across the street into a flower shop and grabs a bouquet of flowers

After that he run's to a hospital and waits there for Hikaru when he arrives we follow them after meeting up with the others

"hello ma'am we would like to know which room those two twins went to we are friends of theirs and want to make sure they are all right" I say.

she looks sad and tells us the room and then says "you should prepare yourselves."

We walk to the room and see the door is open and we hear a heart monitor beeping in a steady pace. we all peak in the room and see the twins set the stuffed animal flowers and card down and place the cake onto the person's lap.

suddenly we hear something that shocks us to the very core.

Twin's POV

"Hi Miss Emily guess what? we are now first years at Ouran High school. Ya and we made friends they are great. We hope you will wake up soon it has been eight years since you have seen us . we miss you so much Miss Emily please come back soon."

Tears fall down our faces as we hold her cold lifeless hands that used to hold so much warmth. Suddenly Hikaru stands up and looks at the door, i look and see the host club.

Once I see them Hikaru and I get a deadly aura around us and walk towards the host club. "so you followed us here to the one place that is off limits that we told you about Tamaki and Kyoya senpai" we said in union.

they flinch at the venom coming from our voices, we suddenly hear a groan and see Miss Emily stirr on her bed which she has not done since she has entered her coma.

"Miss Emily! are you all right!" we say fast as we forget about the others and run to either side of her. she then opens her blue/grey eyes and see's us she has a confused look on her face and asks who we are.

That was when our world shattered