Waking up and remembering

Emily's POV

I wake up and see these boys who i don't recognize, i ask who they are when i suddenly remember Hikaru and Kaoru. " WAIT WHERE ARE HIKARU AND KAORU ARE THEY SAFE? DID THEY GET INJURED PLEASE TELL ME!" i shout as i grab them.

They look at each other then at me " miss Emily it's us Hikaru and Kaoru it's been eight years since the accident." they tell me. I look at them and smile "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU I HOPED THAT I SAVED YOU AND YOU WERE ALL RIGHT!" i shouted

Then i see the people behind them and smile at them " hello are you Hikaru and Kaoru's friends?" i ask them. They nod and i actually get a good look at them " oh! Tami-chan, Kyo-chan, MI and Hon Chan it's lovely to see you all again i see you are all doing well." i say.

They look at me strange " Do we know you? " Tamiki asks  i smile and do my classic trick when i was a kid.  I wave my hands and then flowers suddenly are there, then i shake them and they are gone.

"Wait miss Sekemoto is that you?" he asks, i nod and he runs to give me a hug but the twins stop him. " We have been waiting eight years for her to wake up we want to spend some alone time with her." they say. all of them simply nod and then walk out, except one.

They look at the one that didn't leave and calm down, "haruhi this is Emily she was our last caretaker, she saved our lives and almost ended hers." they tell her. I smile and look at her what they say is true i did almost kill myself to save them i think.

Here i'll tell you the whole story

FLASHBACK

No ones POV

It is a warm spring day at the Hitachin residence, you can see two little boys playing with a ball. Standing there with them is there caretaker, now these two had been playing soccer. 

they are passing the ball when it rolls by Hikaru, he and Kaoru go running after the ball into the street. This was no problem until a truck came barreling down the road toward them.

The twin's hold each other and are scared thinking they are going to die, when suddenly they are wrapped in strong arms, they look up and see Emily. 

Suddenly they feel air and see the ground is far away, they hear a shout of pain and look to see it's Emily. Only once they looked at her did they realize that she was hit by the truck so she could protect them.

As they fall to the ground they suddenly see the sky, Emily turned and hits the ground hard. The twins are crying hard into her shirt as she tries to comfort them the best she can.

" Hikaru, Kaoru take my phone and call your mom and tell her what happened then call 911. ok I don't have much time left before I go unconscious" she says and slips into darkness.

END FLASHBACK

Emily's POV

"That is all I remember from then i don't remember anything else, any way Haruhi I have a lot of catching up to do now. Goodbye" I say to her.