Quality time

Emily POV

I say goodbye and turn to the twins, I smile and they run and hug me tight I hear them cry into my shirt. 

I rub there backs and wait for them to stop crying, I sit there for probably ten minutes when they finally stop.

"now are you done crying? because i want to see the handsome and happy boys I love." I say to them wiping there faces off.

They nod their head and then the doctor walks in and looks me over and then tells me how much it is.

 I feel my heart sink when i hear the total when suddenly I see a second piece of paper it says  "all cost paid for by saving of our lives and for bringing joy." I look at the twins and smile.

"thank you so much i don't know how to thank you." I say and cry hard, they hug me and the doctor comes in with a wheelchair and says that I can leave.

I am loaded up into the wheelchair and the twins walk me out of the hospital, and then they take me out to a restaurant. We eat and talk for a few hours, the boys go and pay for everything that we do today.

" wait where am i going to stay? my place has probably been sold." i say to them when they look at each other and smile.

" Don't worry Ms. Emily we've got it covered." they say wile giving me a thumbs up and smiling. I smile back and we walk to there place, and when we arrive i am swarmed by the entire staff. 

" EMILY YOUR BACK!"

"WE MISSED YOU!"

" HOW WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!"

" DON'T EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!"

The words were endless until the twins finally stop everyone, " ok ok  we all know you are happy to see Ms. Emily again but i believe she has had a long day and needs some rest." they say.

Everyone backs off and then the twins take me up to a room decorated with all my stuff from my old house. 

All i can do is look around with shock and happiness, i have looked around and i feel them hug me tight.

" Welcome home Ms. Emily we hope you'll stay." i hear them say as i hug them back while i tear up from all the kindness they have shown me.

Author's note

Hey everyone it's author chan I wanted to say thanks for the support in this story.

also i'm sorry for the delay in chapters i have major writers block and have been struggling with all my books.

Again sorry and thank you i hope you have a great day or night bye!